• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dante Nero is doing "live consultations"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He’s been doing this shit for years. Imagine taking this actual Frankenstein’s advice on anything – let alone women. Then imagine paying him for it
At least about 10 years ago he had a full time job at Verizon. I’d fire him if he was my employee. When Von calls you a grifter you know you have some problems.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
At least about 10 years ago he had a full time job at Verizon. I’d fire him if he was my employee. When Von calls you a grifter you know you have some problems.
around that time he had a jeep with a picture of his face on the hood.

one of his neigbours kept putting dogshit under his car door handles - LOL - Mr 'Tough Guy' ova there described how he was gonna catch them & break their arm... all that happened is more of his podcast was smeared under the car door handles

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Anytime you see a person (male or female) have extensive tattoos covering their whole neck, its a sign they were molested as children. Poor Dante.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Patrices incel advice worked. Why? I honestly couldn’t tell you. I never saw him as a pimp or a badass but someone who had a really good understanding of how women thought, which he did.

Dante Negro ova here…his advice does not work or make sense. Theres really not much more to say.
He was literally raised in a brothel...he is as broken as a person can be, the "spitting game" shit is a cope.

Forum Clout
Patrices incel advice worked. Why? I honestly couldn’t tell you. I never saw him as a pimp or a badass but someone who had a really good understanding of how women thought, which he did.

Dante Negro ova here…his advice does not work or make sense. Theres really not much more to say.

Patrice’s advice was good for incels & single men, who had to learn to deal with rejection. His best lesson was teaching men to “take the L” and not put pussy on a pedestal. Work on yourself, be interesting, make money. He was much better at building up guys to take care of themselves and not wasting time.

Patrice didn’t give great women advice. Any 24 year old 7/10 white woman on Onlyfans making decent money, would’ve destroyed him in a debate. Because men are desperate & lonely and would do anything for love & attention.

Let’s be honest, he was morbidly obese with bad teeth, who only hooked up with disgusting whores and settled down for Von. He couldn’t tell you how to be in a relationship, married, being a dad, etc.

I liked Patrice but he wasn’t a woman guru. He was a life coach for men in their 20s.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Dante grew up to be like his father.

1723739556354.png