• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross was friends with a pedophile for years

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Got his ass whooped at guitar hero so bad the pedophile had to save him and Danny was eternally grateful for it

Fun fact about his Guitar Hero whoopin - it wasn't even a pro or anything that beat him. Just some random guy in the office. And this is after Dovid declared "this is the one thing I'm good at". lol how embarrassing.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
During Erocktober he was accused of having sex in the studio on Opie's mixing console.

Legend has it this was FlightBenefits. Don't remember her real name. Story goes he had her up at XM and was caught on the security cams fucking on the console.

Riling up Dovid is like shooting fish in a barrel.

I was riled up? Jamie, pull up a clip of Dovid all riled up yesterday. It's too cute how you invent your little stories while all the posts are here for all to read.

Maybe fake Danny

Fake Danny would call you a pussy too. Pussy :)

Forum Clout
Fun fact about his Guitar Hero whoopin - it wasn't even a pro or anything that beat him. Just some random guy in the office. And this is after Dovid declared "this is the one thing I'm good at". lol how embarrassing.
And the whole week you had Anthony sucking him off about how "he's seen how good Danny is".

Imagine being so gay you sit on your fart couch drinking bud lights while watching another man play fake guitar, and then boasting about his prowess to your coworkers and I dunno, millions of people.

G

Fake Danny would call you a pussy too. Pussy :)
Being called a pussy by Danny Ross or a user of this BBS would be like being called stupid by someone with down syndrome. It really doesn't sting as much as you think.

DannyRoss-VoiceActor.png

I mean Jesus... This fucking guy thinks I'm a pussy based off of my post on an offensive website?

EMOTIONAAAAAAL DAAAAMAAAAGE!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Being called a pussy by Danny Ross or a user of this BBS would be like being called stupid by someone with down syndrome. It really doesn't sting as much as you think.

View attachment 184831

I mean Jesus... This fucking guy thinks I'm a pussy based off of my post on an offensive website?

You know what probably stings? The wind in Minneapolis. Know what else stings? Having to fuck that fat Eskimo twat of yours.

G

You know what probably stings? The wind in Minneapolis.
Not particularly no. I don't live in New York anymore so I have a car. But you're so cool because muh subway, right? Why don't you take a Subway to the 125th st station and score some heroin and kill yourself with it.
Know what else stings? Having to fuck that fat Eskimo twat of yours.
Chinks aren't Eskimos. Better material, Sue. You already made a what would you do if you woke up and you were Chinese thread, go ahead and copy paste one of the responses here.

Here I'll save you some time and roast myself better: you know what else stings? The fact that when I walk around with my stupid flat chested chink girlfriend, people assume I'm taking my adopted asian son out for a walk.

You lean back on the same unfunny material repeatedly thinking it's going to be a hit if you say it's six times. That's Opie levels of oof, and it really speaks to why Sam has a job and you don't. No work ethic. Too fucking lazy to be creative or even entertaining, and I guess why even though he has the most punchable monstrous face on the planet Sam Roberts went on to become a successful radio broadcaster and you went on to become a joke on a message board and a mental patient 🤣

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You lean back on the same unfunny material repeatedly thinking it's going to be a hit if you say it's six times.

Wow. This is the most amazing comment of all time. The complete lack of self awareness for yourself of the rest of the posters here is astounding. Now say the same thing 6 times and pretend it's gonna be a big hit you oblivious fool. You just personally offended 99% of this board. Sorry about your middle aged flat chested boy looking girlfriend.

G

Wow. This is the most amazing comment of all time. The complete lack of self awareness for yourself of the rest of the posters here is astounding. Now say the same thing 6 times and pretend it's gonna be a big hit you oblivious fool. You just personally offended 99% of this board.
Once again cherry pick one sentence out of a post that blasts you and harp on it, rather than address the glaring flaws I've pointed out about you.

Kike tricks.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

dannyross-voiceactor-png.184831

Those nose is straight from a propaganda poster. Jesus, get it filed down or something would you, Dovid. You'll take someone's eye out with that thing.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Those nose is straight from a propaganda poster. Jesus, get it filed down or something would you, Dovid. You'll take someone's eye out with that thing.

See that picture somebody posted of O&A fans? That's you. Those are the fans. My nose is big? Neat. You're all obese and uglier than I could ever be. See those ugly girls in those photos? Those are your girls. That's you and who you fuck. Do you think I look at those losers and think to myself "Gee, I'd feel sad of those guys busted on me.." No, of course not. Go back a page or so and look at yourselves. lmao.

IMG_8832.jpeg

Which fat retard are you? lololol