• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross & Sam Roberts think they have an incredible "work ethic" because they worked 7 hour days

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout
Your podcast was a fawkin disaster now you collect ribs at a discount on a site that hates you. Nice post career, pedo enablerster.
Oh great, another thread about my son who will without a doubt respond to every negative comment. Oy vey, I did my best to raise him. His brother and cousins are all so successful.

Forum Clout
Yes, but he has been the host for EIGHT years running now... when you turn on Sirius and go to the talk section Sam & Jim is pimped out first. He's making a great living broadcasting throughout North America. It's a pretty remarkable journey from intern.
It is. Hate Sam all you want but he took an opportunity and parlayed it into a career to support his family. None of the other production staff did that. They are nowhere near as accomplished or as successful as Sam.

Forum Clout
7 hours?

I was in the office by 5am, left around 2pm. That's 9 hours in studio, and hour commute each way and then prep at home for the following morning.

Work ethic? I worked for free from October 2004 to mid 2005 just to get part time pay @ $15/hr.

I couldn't stop shitting. I tried leaving the house three separate times that morning. I'd put the key in the lock to leave and feel my large intestine fill up like a party balloon.

Option A - Shit your pants on the way to work.
Option B - Call out.
And what did that get you? Everyone involved in the show and Sirius has totally forgotten about you. Basically, all that work for nothing. Seems sad.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
When you're the turd that gets sucked into the vacuum, is that really the rise to success? There was literally nobody else for Jim to do a show with.
No comedian friends that would want to raise their profile, if even a little bit? Not like the Bonfire was successful for a time with 2 comedians.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

D312E7B6-02C4-437D-82CF-86726AA33D2F.jpeg

4D7CCAC7-22DA-4595-B294-D63A2AA72F80.jpeg

0C493A9C-F940-40EF-90D9-B3323A6D7D39.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Out of radio? Have you looked at what radio people make these days? Am I supposed to be upset that I'm not in radio? Oh no.
You have to admit Sam has a pretty solid career and makes enough to own a house, cars and raise a family. Not too shabby. Plus, for whatever reason, he has fans.

I'm not saying you're jealous but dude, ya gotta respect the man for making better of the situation than the rest of you that were formerly involved in the show.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
You have to admit Sam has a pretty solid career and makes enough to own a house, cars and raise a family. Not too shabby. Plus, for whatever reason, he has fans.

I'm not saying you're jealous but dude, ya gotta respect the man for making better of the situation than the rest of you that were formerly involved in the show.
Sam has had success and built a name for sure but what are his options beyond Sirius? WWE is a possibility or maybe something in TV but I don’t see a ton of options.

My local sports talk radio show gets huge listenership, plays tons of ads, and pays their hosts jack shit and they’re still facing bankruptcy. Radio is a melting iceberg (ice cube at this point) and the only people who get paid anymore are folks like Howard. Everybody else makes peanuts.

Forum Clout
Sam has had success and built a name for sure but what are his options beyond Sirius? WWE is a possibility or maybe something in TV but I don’t see a ton of options.

My local sports talk radio show gets huge listenership, plays tons of ads, and pays their hosts jack shit and they’re still facing bankruptcy. Radio is a melting iceberg (ice cube at this point) and the only people who get paid anymore are folks like Howard. Everybody else makes peanuts.
I don't think someone that owns a home, two cars, has a wife, two kids and one on the way is making peanuts. In 2024, no job can be considered long term. Things are changing too rapidly but, as of this writing, Sam has made the most of his opportunity while most, if not all the rest, have squandered it. Technically speaking, Sam is the smartest of all those ever involved in "The Show."

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I don't think someone that owns a home, two cars, has a wife, two kids and one on the way is making peanuts. In 2024, no job can be considered long term. Things are changing too rapidly but, as of this writing, Sam has made the most of his opportunity while most, if not all the rest, have squandered it. Technically speaking, Sam is the smartest of all those ever involved in "The Show."
Fair point, he's definitely not making peanuts and he has done a good job taking advantage of his opportunity. That said, if Jim & Sam don't get re-signed at some point, I don't know where Sam would be able to find the money elsewhere. Said differently, I understand why their interns and producers would leave the industry for another that's more stable.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout

IMG_8950.jpeg

Sam and Norton are banal, unfunny cunts. Their “ rise” only proves one thing. Shit floats

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

I know what you’re saying but Sam is also a tremendous Faggot

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Nailed me. Dead to rights. @misfit1x865 saw me 4 times but never thought to take a picture of me? Feb 2020 I was chilling at the Starliner in Bushwick. $5,000 if you have a picture of me working there, or anywhere behind a bar during COVID. Money waiting for you.
You thinking anyone wants to get their picture with you is hilarious. How would that even work? Most people are above 5’ and you’re ugly so what woman would want to take a picture with you? Also, no one believes you have 5k to pay anyone here. I personally believe in 6 million more than I believe in your 5 thousand, my Dovid.