• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross & Sam Roberts think they have an incredible "work ethic" because they worked 7 hour days

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Danny 'The Nose' Ross thinks every menial thing he does is some incredible accomplishment. For example - he actually acts like he was a vital part of Rockstar's success when in reality he was just a gifted a job there through pure nepotism and given some little screenshotting busy work that anyone could do.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
7 hours?

I was in the office by 5am, left around 2pm. That's 9 hours in studio, and hour commute each way and then prep at home for the following morning.

Work ethic? I worked for free from October 2004 to mid 2005 just to get part time pay @ $15/hr.

Because he was hungover.

I couldn't stop shitting. I tried leaving the house three separate times that morning. I'd put the key in the lock to leave and feel my large intestine fill up like a party balloon.

Option A - Shit your pants on the way to work.
Option B - Call out.

G

7 hours?

I was in the office by 5am, left around 2pm. That's 9 hours in studio, and hour commute each way and then prep at home for the following morning.

Work ethic? I worked for free from October 2004 to mid 2005 just to get part time pay @ $15/hr.

I couldn't stop shitting. I tried leaving the house three separate times that morning. I'd put the key in the lock to leave and feel my large intestine fill up like a party balloon.

Option A - Shit your pants on the way to work.
Option B - Call out.
That’s not at all what happened, stupid.

Forum Clout
Just because the show ends doesn't mean your job is over.
713+XfLZXyL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
When you're the turd that gets sucked into the vacuum, is that really the rise to success? There was literally nobody else for Jim to do a show with.
Yes, but he has been the host for EIGHT years running now... when you turn on Sirius and go to the talk section Sam & Jim is pimped out first. He's making a great living broadcasting throughout North America. It's a pretty remarkable journey from intern.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yes, but he has been the host for EIGHT years running now... when you turn on Sirius and go to the talk section Sam & Jim is pimped out first

Ah yes. When I go to AOL.com, I give instant credibility to their banner ads.

SiriusXM feeds off the zombie blood of used car sales. An irrelevant niche, especially in the age of podcasts and remote work.