• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross is a rapist and a pedophile

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The Joe Cumia defense. Your jewish ways don't work here, jewster.

So you were never a bar back but you have an account on some rando restaurant job site. teehee

I had to look that site up, I never heard of it. It's kinda obvious you made the account.

Why didn’t you confront Nana about her pedophila? Jacking off to icarly or the million other “jokes”. I mean he admitted to wanting to fuck 13 year olds. Why didn’t that bother you? If it did, what did you do about it?

Why didn't Opie? Or Norton? Or Travis? Or Sam? Or Kenny? Or Keith? Or Joe? Or Dawn? Or Ron? Or Fez? Or Dave? Or Earl? Or you? Couldn't you have picked up the phone? Why didn't it bother you?
Is dovid gone? Take your fawkin alts too. The faggiest shit on this site are alts, looking at most of you.

What would I need an alt for here?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
B
I had to look that site up, I never heard of it. It's kinda obvious you made the account.

Why didn't Opie? Or Norton? Or Travis? Or Sam? Or Kenny? Or Keith? Or Joe? Or Dawn? Or Ron? Or Fez? Or Dave? Or Earl? Or you? Couldn't you have picked up the phone? Why didn't it bother you?

What would I need an alt for here?
But you were one of his best friends and I discovered the show through Patrice clips after it was over. It did bother me I made me feelings clear to the man..

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Keith was active duty NYPD. Kenny, retired rat squad. Why didn't they?

As a make good, here's a picture of the Iron Sheik's balls I just found.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 32

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Keith was active duty NYPD. Kenny, retired rat squad. Why didn't they?

As a make good, here's a picture of the Iron Sheik's balls I just found.
Cuz they’re pieces of shit. I hate those niggas. I especially hate Kenny. I always wondered if opie or Norton secretly judged him for being a pedo

Edit: I’m not a Danny Ross hater btw they were just questions. I have a lot regarding who actually seemed disturbed by his pedo shit

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We were never close, that's for sure. I enjoyed him and his humor, but we didn't have any real chill time. Once, I went to his apartment to bring him something he left at the studio, we had coffee had it was super awkward. He started obsessing over a dead pixel on his TV and I headed out.
I heard a rumor, now don’t get offended at this because I just heard from someone else, and not that theres anything wrong with this but…I heard that you’re jewish. Comment?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
We were never close, that's for sure. I enjoyed him and his humor, but we didn't have any real chill time. Once, I went to his apartment to bring him something he left at the studio, we had coffee had it was super awkward. He started obsessing over a dead pixel on his TV and I headed out.
How often did they steal lines from pal talk or other instant feedback sources? Seems to be a regular accusation here.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Come on, there’s no way 75% of their quips were stolen. There’d be too much dead air waiting for the next line. You know how unfunny the average radio fan is. Just look at the callers.

Ever notice how Ron & Fez had WAY better callers? They would properly screen phones and Ron was usually the one going to the phones. Our screeners (interns) would just throw any shit calls up and Opie would pick the ones that were either about him, or more in tune with his humor (lame).

Anthony stopped using Instant Feedback super early on, right after he found PalTalk. So Op was the only person even looking at it. It would refresh every 10 seconds and he ALWAYS had the feedback window up. There was a dedicated screen for Opie's Instant Feedback. Callers would flounder and get nervous. Writing something down to be delivered by somebody else is totally different. Opie would have one good one for every 100 attempts, so going to the Instant Feedback was necessary for him.

Anthony not as much, but he was sure happy to have access to decent lines when he needed/wanted. PalTalk for him was all about the three mediocre girls that would be on to flash their tits.