• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross is a rapist and a pedophile

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
He never fessed up to sucking my baby penis, funster.

IMG_0841.jpeg

Very very sick guy.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
“Yeah but so is everyone else!”

That’ll be his excuse. That’s the excuse he gave for not telling anyone in a senior position about Nana’s kiddy diddling, because “everyone else knew and they all could have called in!”
"And everybody would have lost their jobs!!"
But he hated everyone there, so why would he care if they lost their jobs? 🤔

Forum Clout
"And everybody would have lost their jobs!!"
But he hated everyone there, so why would he care if they lost their jobs? 🤔

It’s so funny that he’s in his 40s now and can’t see or doesn’t want to admit that he’s a cantankerous and annoying little bitch. He had problems with his fellow employees at XM because he didn’t like that they didn’t work their share and had issues with Steve’s authority, and then got fired from Rockstar because he felt that one of his fellow employees took a night off and wasn’t pulling her wait. He’s such a jealous little hater. Bitch you aren’t shit.

And don’t even get me started on how many times he’s come to Reddit and Owen to be abused and just assblasted, repeatedly. Nigga is a glutton for punishment and any sort of attention. If it was publicly known that my deceased father had posted asking for prayers for me because I was in the nut hut, I would kill myself. But this nigga just keeps coming back. Must be lonely at the top making more than Travis and Troy and buying stupid hipster posters.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Didn't you just look like a retard like 10 mins ago?
Yeah but these things pass, and you'll still look like the troll in the Billy Goat's Gruff long after this is forgotten, so I'll sleep okay tonight.
Just because I made a silly mistake doesn't mean you're not still a back-stabbing, spineless, short, ugly little goblin who sucks at Guitar Hero.