• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny, I need you to break kayfabe

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Hey at least it’s a one of one! Danny owns something unique, of value, and which no one else has!

View attachment 169794

Lol dumb cunt got hit with the Andy Warhol scam. “Hey! Heres some easily reproducible “unique” art only worth that much because of the artist attached to it!” And all the faggot collectors jerk off at owning a pop culture parody that’s worth some money.

He's such a chronic failure he can't even be jewish right

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He's such a chronic failure he can't even be jewish right
It screams nigger rich. Most people who have money put it in actual investments while only the billionaires buy art because those are the only people with big enough capital to actually buy worthwhile shit. And when they buy art they usually buy from deceased artists or genuinely valuable work that can’t be reproduced. Danny can brag when he’s bought a Hockney or Mondrian. Otherwise he’s just bragging he spent 3k on a useless piece of shit.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
1 - No.
2 - No.
3 - An intern walked them to his apartment.

I love how me doing just fine is so unbelievable for you that you need to see a financial statement to prove it.

Here, I'll tell you what. I'll leave this here for you, it's one piece of art I purchased this year:

View attachment 169790
RIGHTEOUS BUCKS!!!

Forum Clout
I like how someone asked him how much money he was making and he replied with how much he spent on something. Ok? Nigger could have spent his last $3000 on that shitty pixel art piece.
It’s FN behavior to a tee.

“How much do I make? Yall see them two Lexuses in my driveway?” (that are going to get repo’ed in two months)

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
YER GONNA WANNA GET YER WALLETS

YER GONNA WANNA CALL UP YER PARENTS, CALL YER FRIENDS, TELL YER CO-WORKERS, TELL YER FRICKIN DOG!!!!!!!!!

BEE DAAAAAALLLLIN

BECAUSE WE ARE RUNNING A SPECIAL HERE, PEOPLE.... THAT I AM ABSOLUTELY RETARDED FOR DOING THIS RIGHT NOW. OKAY?

WE GOT...

ONE HUNDRED CENTIMETERS.... THREE FEET HIGH. THE POSTER FRAME'S TALLER THAN THE GUY WHO OWNS IT. OKAY?

GEEEEEEEEEEEEM MINT TEN. BUT WE'RE GONNA OPEN UP THE FRAME, SEE WHAT'S INSIDE..........

THE QUALITY OF THIS... HOLD ON, LOOK AT THE WAY THE EDGES ARE BLURRY BECAUSE IT'S BEEN DIGITALLY SCALED UP

YOU'RE GONNA GET THIS FOR JUST 1 EMBARASSING PAYMENT OF THIRTY-ONE FORTY EIGHT, AND AN ADDITIONAL COUPLE PENNIES, AS A "FUCK YOU" FEE

YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET THIS ON ETSY, PEOPLE

BEE DAAAAAALLLLIN

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
1 - No.
2 - No.
3 - An intern walked them to his apartment.

I love how me doing just fine is so unbelievable for you that you need to see a financial statement to prove it.

Here, I'll tell you what. I'll leave this here for you, it's one piece of art I purchased this year:

View attachment 169790
I don’t think it’s unbelievable and spending 3000 dollars doesn’t really prove anything. I will agree though that buying something pretty frivolous for 3000 dollars shows that you can save I guess.

You just talk big money shit sometimes so I wanted to know if you were serious. You might even make more than I do.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
Hey at least it’s a one of one! Danny owns something unique, of value, and which no one else has!

View attachment 169794

Lol dumb cunt got hit with the Andy Warhol scam. “Hey! Heres some easily reproducible “unique” art only worth that much because of the artist attached to it!” And all the faggot collectors jerk off at owning a pop culture parody that’s worth some money.
pfg242.com

Huh??????????????

Forum Clout
It screams nigger rich. Most people who have money put it in actual investments while only the billionaires buy art because those are the only people with big enough capital to actually buy worthwhile shit. And when they buy art they usually buy from deceased artists or genuinely valuable work that can’t be reproduced. Danny can brag when he’s bought a Hockney or Mondrian. Otherwise he’s just bragging he spent 3k on a useless piece of shit.

Not necessarily billionaires but a lot of wealthy people will buy art to diversify their investment portfolio along with stocks, bonds, real estate and all the other type of investments.

Danny has bought this because it is something he enjoys which is fine but it doesn't show wealth.

You’re an asshole. I wasn’t even rude to you. I said you might make more than I do and you take that as some sort of slight.

I’m sorry you feel the need to be so bitter to people online. Of course everyone is an asshole to you here but I really wasn’t trying to be.

He did this to me the other day, must be off the meds...

BenDovid

Forum Clout

I've been collecting art for around 12 years as a hobby. I've bought some amazing pieces, sold some amazing pieces. This isn't my first invader either.

doesn't show wealth.

Never said I was wealthy, but you fucks love to larp that I'm some down on his luck schmuck with 5 roommates.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Nah tbh I imagine you as a studio apartment kind of guy, probably relatively decent living space and nice, probably make 50-60k a year tending bar and you're happy with that.

Not to shit on that lifestyle, depending on where you're at, that's pretty OK for a single person in a small space, cash gig. You're missing a bedroom, a digit on the figure and whiffed it completely on the profession.

I wasn’t even rude to you.

I just asked you for financial statements to prove you're not a poor.

Wasn't even rude.

Last edited: