• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny, I need you to break kayfabe

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Couple of honest questions for Danny

1. Did Master Po really beat the shit out of East side Dave or was that a work?

2. Did Ronnie B really hate Intern David or was that a work?

3. What did Jimmy do with the books?

Thank you in advance for your thoughtful responses.

1 - No.
2 - No.
3 - An intern walked them to his apartment.

@BenDovid how much money do you make?

If you post a compensation statement (just numbers no company info if you don’t want) I will too.

I love how me doing just fine is so unbelievable for you that you need to see a financial statement to prove it.

Here, I'll tell you what. I'll leave this here for you, it's one piece of art I purchased this year:

invaderheni.JPG

Forum Clout
1 - No.
2 - No.

I love how me doing just fine is so unbelievable for you that you need to see a financial statement to prove it.

Here, I'll tell you what. I'll leave this here for you, it's one piece of art I purchased this year:

View attachment 169790
Remember when your now dead dad had you locked up in the nut hut?

Yidlet.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
1 - No.
2 - No.

View attachment 169790

Nice Lite Brite, stupid.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nice Lite Brite, stupid.
Hey at least it’s a one of one! Danny owns something unique, of value, and which no one else has!

E10BBF4A-A265-42D4-B92B-698D17F085A7.jpeg

Lol dumb cunt got hit with the Andy Warhol scam. “Hey! Heres some easily reproducible “unique” art only worth that much because of the artist attached to it!” And all the faggot collectors jerk off at owning a pop culture parody that’s worth some money.