• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Danny do you still have this Hellraiser puzzle box?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
For something $500 I would expect the wood to not warp and the brass to not peel.

ME FUCKING TOO!

what’s your personal rankings of the hellrasiers? After 3 they really really go down hill imo

1 and 2 are solid. 3? Meh. Passible. Inferno was better than it should have been, but everything else is basically trash. I was at an SDCC and saw a dude in a full on Dr. Channard cosplay. He was happy I recognized him.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
ME FUCKING TOO!

1 and 2 are solid. 3? Meh. Passible. Inferno was better than it should have been, but everything else is basically trash. I was at an SDCC and saw a dude in a full on Dr. Channard cosplay. He was happy I recognized him.
Genuine question. Why dont you see yourself equal to non Jews?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Genuine question. Why dont you see yourself equal to non Jews?

Same reason I don't see myself equal to Hindu people or Creole.

For a collectible item $500.00 is pretty high end, that isn't to say I don't have $500.00 collectible items but I also identify that it's decently expensive for what it is.

Hey man, I really didn't expect to have a conversation about a trinket I picked up in 2006. I also didn't expect $500 to be a some kind of shocking amount of money.

I know we've already covered my 2006 tshirts and hats. What's next?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
They ran out of the the 24 inch $109 model but I got you fam this is a better deal

Amazon Basics 24” IPS Monitor | Powered with AOC Technology $99

Just imagine getting powered by THE AOC u are getting a great product baby

You think they got any Vizio or ViewSonic tech back there?

Man, this guy HATES AOC monitors. I loved mine, happily buy another. I'M HAVING FUN AND YOU HATE THAT!

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Man, this guy HATES AOC monitors. I loved mine, happily buy another. I'M HAVING FUN AND YOU HATE THAT!
Yeah AOC is literal electric garbage they should ship them from the factory directly to the landfill