• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny did you ever payback Opie's brother for destroying the traveling virus tour van?

Forum Clout
I can actually answer this.

When O&A met Norton, it was through Dice. Dice was a semi-regular at the time and insisted they talk to Norton. John Feder had been Dice's tour manager since the 80's. O&A met John Feder through Dice and Norton by-proxy. John Feder is a hardcore cunt. John Kenneth Feder is also good at tour management and personal security and all the little details that fall in-between.

John is a cockhopper. He hops from cock to cock to cock. Whoever had that dick, John will hop on it. That's why you don't see Opie with John Feder anymore. That's why you see John Kenneth Feder throwing Anthony out of a Bill Burr show. Now, Bill got that dick. Amy got that dick. And John Feder wants to suck it, as long as you have it.
About rats Danny is the expert but his name is club soda kenny to you little rat boy. WE GET IT you are saying his real name in full because you are a baby boy who started tearing up during kenny's dress down of your snide and womanly behavior so you started referring to him as Ken and not Kenny very passive aggressively. Now on to using his full name like that's going to shock anyone.

Jizz

Forum Clout
Ziggy was an old school XM'er. Ran one of the old XM message boards. Started MyRadioStore, selling XM radios, accessories, antennas, and printed shirts for almost every channel at the time. MyRadioStore was one of the first advertisers on the show back then. The business grew, but after the merger he didn't much care about the whole Satellite Radio craze anymore and sold the business to one of his competitors.

When Opie's brother decided his unemployment checks were drying up, he would design a new O&A shirt. Then, Ziggy would offer to buy the entire run to sell on MyRadioStore. That's why there were so many dumb shirts back then. Every new design was an insta-sell out for him, it was Ziggy's problem now.
shopping

Classic Opie and Anthony T-Shirts For Sale

Classic Opie and Anthony T-Shirts For Sale

opie-and-anthony-short-sleeve-st-patricks-2006-shirt-front.jpg

Amazing artwork, though. A true talent.

There was never any issues between XM & Ziggy/MyRadioStore.

Awesome fawking shirts brotherman! How many brother elmo shirts do you have these days? If you have 3XL or bigger I am willing to pay top dollar.

fpf.jpg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It was not the "Traveling Virus Tour Van". Opie's brother was too CHEAP to ship his inventory of shirts he was selling to Boston. He knew I'd be going and and asked me if I'd ask Ziggy to use his van.

So you're upset because

1. The forum user got THE NAME OF THE VEHICLE wrong...
2. You think shipping inventory is safer than transporting it yourself...
3. You think paying extra for shipping inventory is smart, when you could just delegate it to the jewish monkey boy worker FOR FREE...

Kenny was also on the Rat Squad. Internal Affairs, fucking rat out other cops. Slime.

Yes, because police officers are supposed to protect other cops from getting into trouble for nefarious behavior. Everyone knows that only the good cops with integrity will hide each others misdeeds after ganging up on civilians.

A cop who rats out other cops, while he himself was a corrupt cop.

So he was a bad person who sometimes did good things when they worked in his favor... Same as you?

I can actually answer this.

When O&A met Norton, it was through Dice. Dice was a semi-regular at the time and insisted they talk to Norton. John Feder had been Dice's tour manager since the 80's. O&A met John Feder through Dice and Norton by-proxy. John Feder is a hardcore cunt. John Kenneth Feder is also good at tour management and personal security and all the little details that fall in-between.

John is a cockhopper. He hops from cock to cock to cock. Whoever had that dick, John will hop on it. That's why you don't see Opie with John Feder anymore. That's why you see John Kenneth Feder throwing Anthony out of a Bill Burr show. Now, Bill got that dick. Amy got that dick. And John Feder wants to suck it, as long as you have it.

These are the ramblings of psychotic people who end up homeless, ranting about people almost nobody knows, over details even the people he's talking about no longer care about, to no one in particular. Even the way you talk about him "sucking their dick" because he's able to keep himself employed by top talent in the industry. Yeah, what a loser. He literally stands there and books people's flights. Yeah, he's sucking dick.

And what are you doing? The only real jobs you've ever had have been because of your loose connections with Opie & Anthony, and none of them were high-paying or particularly flattering.

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout
So you're upset because

3. You think paying extra for shipping inventory is smart, when you could just delegate it to the jewish monkey boy worker FOR FREE...

Yes, because police officers are supposed to protect other cops from getting into trouble for nefarious behavior. Everyone knows that only the good cops with integrity will hide each others misdeeds after ganging up on civilians.

So he was a bad person who sometimes did good things when they worked in his favor... Same as you?

These are the ramblings of psychotic people who end up homeless, ranting about people almost nobody knows, over details even the people he's talking about no longer care about, to no one in particular. Even the way you talk about him "sucking their dick" because he's able to keep himself employed by top talent in the industry. Yeah, what a loser. He literally stands there and books people's flights. Yeah, he's sucking dick.

And what are you doing? The only real jobs you've ever had have been because of your loose connections with Opie & Anthony, and none of them were high-paying or particularly flattering.
Someone needs to submit his deranged ramblings to the proper medical authorities so he gets 5150’d again.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
So you're upset because

Maybe he was using Kenny's full name so it pops up when potential clients Google him? Because I'm sure they'd be scandalized to hear some random short nobody on a forum where everyone uses the N Word says Kenny is a bad guy

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Maybe he was using Kenny's full name so it pops up when potential clients Google him? Because I'm sure they'd be scandalized to hear some random short nobody on a forum where everyone uses the N Word says Kenny is a bad guy
He already got fired from the police over edgy jokes…20 years ago. But i’m sure once Jim Norton looks up Kennys name and sees Dannys sorid posts he’ll think twice about using him for security.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
How did the idiot get himself fired anyways. Don't think I've heard that story
Can’t remember but it was posted on the reddit or here. He told some racist jokes at an O&A event, police found out, fired him, started working full time private security for Jim and the like.

Now I expect Danny to come in with a cunty paragraph calling me a pussy ass retarded fucking bitch who should die because Kenny told those jokes on the air, not at an O&A event.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Can’t remember but it was posted on the reddit or here. He told some racist jokes at an O&A event, police found out, fired him, started working full time private security for Jim and the like.

Now I expect Danny to come in with a cunty paragraph calling me a pussy ass retarded fucking bitch who should die because Kenny told those jokes on the air, not at an O&A event.
That makes sense. I was thinking it was before OnA but with their influence I can totally see that bonehead Kenny letting something slip