• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dani Brand Attacked...Again!

DMbA

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout
335755BE00000578-0-image-a-22_1461094879579.jpg
Sometime you understand why he did what he did

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
β€Ž
Forum Clout
When's the last time you spent any duration around a 21 year old? Have you seen them in bars? Do you really consider them an adult? I don't. To me, they are elderly teenagers. They're mostly a bunch of dopes.

When I was 21 I was finishing school then immediately got a job. My only interaction with police is being pulled over for an expired sticker and I've never been in debt. I'm retarded and gay and obese as fuck so what's her excuse... other than her disability I guess (female).

Roslyn Heights Biter

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
When I was 21 I was finishing school then immediately got a job. My only interaction with police is being pulled over for an expired sticker and I've never been in debt. I'm retarded and gay and obese as fuck so what's her excuse... other than her disability I guess (female).
Have you spent any time with 21 year old females recently, especially ones whose fathers were probably absent from the home running a comedy store 5 to 6 nights a week? We've all seen the videos. I believe the first one is when she was sitting on Colin's lap? Typical ditzy, silly and irresponsible 21 year old female that thought she was cute and quirky.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Have you spent any time with 21 year old females recently, especially ones whose fathers were probably absent from the home running a comedy store 5 to 6 nights a week? We've all seen the videos. I believe the first one is when she was sitting on Colin's lap? Typical ditzy, silly and irresponsible 21 year old female that thought she was cute and quirky.

I'd laugh if she got hit by a truck

BrotherMan1488

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Her dad is rich and she's begging for donations? Lol, wha happen? Did Vinnie kick her out because she fucks niggers?

Also, nice "concussion that won't go away," stupid. Sorry I had to call off work, I got a concussion, but luckily it went away. It was just one of those 3-day concussion bugs going around.
Probably burned bridges with her father dating Arabs like Nana

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Honestly, I feel bad for her. Something is definitely broken in her and has been for a long time. I'm betting, like Norton, she has shitty parents that ignored her.
You mean a Kermit the frog sounding faggot kikester, funster father who's main bit was to do phoney phone calls in between "comedian" sets on stage and a non existent mother who could give two shits that her little girl spent years running around a dark comedy club being fondled and fed drugs and alcohol by drunken drug addicted bums?!

Lotta fawwkin prahhblums over there, just being honest withcha. Cheeeeerrzzz

Last edited: