• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Soder had Carrot Top on his shitty podcast

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
THIS guy is influencing funny people ensuring they get unfunny & stay unfunny:image_9251:?

1718847029739.png

where's that bicycle hate thread I'm always opening

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
THIS guy is influencing funny people ensuring they get unfunny & stay unfunny:image_9251:?

View attachment 206726

where's that bicycle hate thread I'm always opening
I don't even think they do this shit in a conspiratorial way most of the time. There's just something in them that drives them toward "influential" people with the aim of subverting and neutralizing them. Like how weeds choke out other plants - they're not doing it on purpose. It's just a consequence of their nature.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't even think they do this shit in a conspiratorial way most of the time. There's just something in them that drives them toward "influential" people with the aim of subverting and neutralizing them. Like how weeds choke out other plants - they're not doing it on purpose. It's just a consequence of their nature.
This comment should be pinned like the Harry Nilsson thread.

Forum Clout
I don't even think they do this shit in a conspiratorial way most of the time. There's just something in them that drives them toward "influential" people with the aim of subverting and neutralizing them. Like how weeds choke out other plants - they're not doing it on purpose. It's just a consequence of their nature
imagine those weeds funding multimillion dollar campaigns promoting tolerance, which is paid by our taxes and goes towards their own companies.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I know Jay Oakerson is a thin-skinned, catty, jewish woman under all the funny and the nu metal shit, and the theory is that Dan quit The Bonfire before it ruined his friendship with Jay, but going forward I'm going to tell anyone who asks that Dan's shrink/cult daddy made him quit the show because Jay "refused to see the light." Jay has been on record several times saying what a dipshit he thinks the guy is and that his clientele is just a cult of comics. I think he said he did one session with him and was like "Well that was weird as fuck."
Jay also said that that the waiting room is right ouside so when he sat there he could hear everything they were saying in the room.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm tempted to watch it. Is this one of those bad trainwrecks that can be watched because its so bad?
I don't even know. Every episode I've tried to listen to I end up tapping out. Even ones where the guest is someone I like. Nothing they ever talk about really grabs me at all. It's just two friendly acquaintances shooting the shit. I know a lot of podcasts say that's what the vibe is, but they still have topics and shit. This podcast is just uninteresting like "Hey, how have you been?" kind of conversations and then Soder steers it into talking about alcoholism or how his dad died and his mom was hard on him.