• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Soder had Carrot Top on his shitty podcast

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
That Allen faggot is literally a cult leader and he completely controls these fags' lives.
You know there is something strange about the guy. He randomly gives up info about Joe List in an article, isn't that the last thing a therapist should do? I thought the whole point is the therapist won't talk about you outside of sessions.
I get a taste of Lefkowitz’s bluntness when we discuss comedians, like [Joe] List, who struggle with anxiety onstage. “Comedians can solve their stage fright by drinking, or they can look at why they’re anxious about getting up there,” he tells me. “Why is your entire self-esteem on the line?” For that answer, he teaches them to turn this talent inward and re-examine their families and relationships—two areas ripe for both emotional breakthroughs and comedy. That, and he assures them that getting better doesn’t mean getting less funny

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I know Jay Oakerson is a thin-skinned, catty, jewish woman under all the funny and the nu metal shit, and the theory is that Dan quit The Bonfire before it ruined his friendship with Jay, but going forward I'm going to tell anyone who asks that Dan's shrink/cult daddy made him quit the show because Jay "refused to see the light." Jay has been on record several times saying what a dipshit he thinks the guy is and that his clientele is just a cult of comics. I think he said he did one session with him and was like "Well that was weird as fuck."

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I know Jay Oakerson is a thin-skinned, catty, jewish woman under all the funny and the nu metal shit, and the theory is that Dan quit The Bonfire before it ruined his friendship with Jay, but going forward I'm going to tell anyone who asks that Dan's shrink/cult daddy made him quit the show because Jay "refused to see the light." Jay has been on record several times saying what a dipshit he thinks the guy is and that his clientele is just a cult of comics. I think he said he did one session with him and was like "Well that was weird as fuck."
I just can't believe these people go to a therapist who calls himself "the clown whisperer." The guy probably wanted to be in comedy, never made it, and uses this as his in.
Now, I am going to book my appointment with "the baker whisperer" after my Panera shift.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You know there is something strange about the guy. He randomly gives up info about Joe List in an article, isn't that the last thing a therapist should do? I thought the whole point is the therapist won't talk about you outside of sessions.
I remember Jordan Jensen and Ian Fidance talking about therapy. Ian has some random woman who doesn't give a fuck about comedy (which would be the way to go) and Jordan Jensen instantly got herself brainwashed by this kike because she's an easily influenced retard. At one point she said that the guy always hugs her when she cries or gets down on herself. Ian was instantly like "You don't see how unprofessional and inappropriate that is?" Someone else was there and agreed with him and I don't think they ever got her to understand that this guy is doing weird shit that therapists aren't ever supposed to do. Ian said he had another therapist drop him as a client and refer him to someone else because she ended up hugging him or rubbing his back or something to comfort him and realized that she fucked up.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

I subject myself to this shit every once in a while. First thing, Jordan mentions The Almighty Alan and both the nobody jew guests go "OH YOU'RE WITH ALAN TOO?? WE'RE ALL WITH ALAN!!" and Ian immediately yells "NO!" and then reiterates that he's not with Alan so it's clear.

When Ian Fidance is the voice of reason you've really fucked up.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
If you told me like 3 years ago that Dan Soder's podcast would be absolute fag shit, I'd have said "at worst it will be just listenable but still funny sometimes." This is neither. It's a bad podcast. They open packs of sports cards at the end.
It’s really bad, the numbers have dropped quite a bit since it started. The episode with most views is with Shane, and it might have the honor of worst podcast appearance of Shane’s career.

Last edited: