• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Ross (short bald midget) posts something more delusional than normal

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
He has no consistent beliefs. Whatever allows him to be a vindictive retard and feel justified is all that matters.
You can tell he’s really upset with Opie and Sam from the constant criticism. He seems very hurt that Opie didn’t accept him as a peer and buddy like he believes Ant did (Ant always viewed him as a lackey and subordinate but is the kind of loser that needs to surround himself with those people in the guise of friendship). And he’s clearly jealous of Sam. That’s why he downplays everything Sam has done. I’m not saying Sam is some great success. But compared to Danny it’s not a question who has achieved more.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You can tell he’s really upset with Opie and Sam from the constant criticism. He seems very hurt that Opie didn’t accept him as a peer and buddy like he believes Ant did (Ant always viewed him as a lackey and subordinate but is the kind of loser that needs to surround himself with those people in the guise of friendship). And he’s clearly jealous of Sam. That’s why he downplays everything Sam has done. I’m not saying Sam is some great success. But compared to Danny it’s not a question who has achieved more.
OH YEAH IM SOOO JEALOUS OF SOMEONE WHO HAS A LISTENERSHIP BUT TALKS ABOUT WWE DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH HE’S GETTING PAID? MORE THAN ME, BUT I DONT CARE! I DONT CARE SO MUCH THATS WHY I CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You can tell he’s really upset with Opie and Sam from the constant criticism.
He's more upset with himself that he picked the wrong host to be friends with when he was hired. But being a jew he cannot be honest and so he lashes out at everyone. Opie retired with millions and Sam has his own show. Anthony is going broke or already there and Danny is perpetually unemployed and has no career prospects. And even worse has to pay for killing Christ by burning forever.