• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Ross (short bald midget) posts something more delusional than normal

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
IMG_0796.jpeg

Top one is just absurd.

Will Tate

Oven March
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Just such a bitter, jealous, angry little heeblet faggot who sucks at Guitar Hero. Opie's living the sweet life, enjoying his retirement while this bitter l'il coin-clipper is on LinkedIn for busboys. Makes me happy that Danny Raus's life sucks almost as much as he does at Guitar Hero.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's funny how the Danny cycle always goes the same way. He just pops up uninvited and pretends he just wants to hang and talk about the old days. Then he inevitably starts acting like a haughty little faggot and getting into fights with people. Then he acts like everyone's obsessed with him and he's being unfairly victimized.

It's all very kikeish and short (and bald).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's funny how the Danny cycle always goes the same way. He just pops up uninvited and pretends he just wants to hang and talk about the old days. Then he inevitably starts acting like a haughty little faggot and getting into fights with people. Then he acts like everyone's obsessed with him and he's being unfairly victimized.

It's all very kikeish and short (and bald).
@BenDovid, comment?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
How ridiculous that Opie wanted to get paid at an event he was hosting. If you asked Danny to do the same he would ask double what Opie did.
Dan seems to have a history of tattling on coworkers. Remember when he basically got fired for telling his bosses some coworker wanted to dj on a Friday night? β€œIf I have to work then she has to work!” Dan Ross has demonstrated a pattern of catty and feminine behavior. No wonder why he and Ant sucked each other’s cocks for a few years.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Very very feminine behavior to instigate a fight then hide behind β€œnah nah nah you can’t hit me.” Oy vey, @BenDovid, comment?
It really did go down that way, brother.

He even made the argument that it shouldn't go to a physical level, and Steve retorted with when there's no other option that it goes there. Steve was a man, and all the YESSSS shit doesn't change the fact he worked with a bunch of women and could've neutralized them on sight.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It really did go down that way, brother.

He even made the argument that it shouldn't go to a physical level, and Steve retorted with when there's no other option that it goes there. Steve was a man, and all the YESSSS shit doesn't change the fact he worked with a bunch of women and could've neutralized them on sight.
IMG_0601.png

This is all going according to my master plan. Steve will attack me, Po will restrain him after minimal damage, and I will sue him & the company. Then I can afford to fix my piss yellow Budweiser stained teeth. MUAHAHAHA!