• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Jim Norton has been grooming his "wife" since "she" was a teenager (when he was almost 50)

Forum Clout
I think the first time he mentioned Alan in public was on a Rogan appearance from about 4-5 years ago (the one where he also brought up that he was taking PrEP). I can't remember now if people on the old sub discovered his relationship with Thor before that or not.

It'd be pretty nuts if their relationship did stretch as far back as the last years of O&A since that'd make Jimmy a legit pedophile. Not that that'd be surprising at all.
They've previously stated that they've been together off and on for 7 years. That would have made her 19. Pretty fucking twisted.

Forum Clout

Additional reminder they both cheated on each other only three years ago

Jim Norton is legitimately mentally ill. A part of me feels bad for this man. Imagine, his entire life no one saw that there are deeply disturbing issues here and urged him to get help. I've said it before, I think his base problems began in childhood because his parents ignored him. I believe that's why he doesn't visit them at Christmas, didn't tell them he was engaged, etc... He feels zero closeness to his family. In a sense, he's always been alone. His perversions and never getting caught acting them out were his only respite from the emptiness.

What enrages me about him is that he believes that everything he talks about is exactly how other men feel too. He has zero clue that he's a fucking deviant creature that really needs intense therapy.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
What enrages me about him is that he believes that everything he talks about is exactly how other men feel too.
It's because he pushes away people who reflect this to him or don't affirm his victim complex.

I'm sure Princess Husband doesn't confront him on the countless abuses on prostitutes over the years. I also bet he changes therapists like underwear if they challenge him too much. He just wants to hang at the cellar table and be the butt of the same tranny joke his whole life. The devil you know. Nice obvious childhood trauma, stupid.

JIM NORTON RAPED A DRUNK UNDER-AGED GIRL ON NOVEMBER 24, 2004 IN WHAT WOULD LATER BECOME THE RON & FEZ OFFICE AT XM STUDIOS IN NEW YORK CITY