• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dabbleverse

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Buncha kikes and an elderly lesbian race mixing woman who lives in a rent-controlled apartment named Kevin Brennan turn 4/10 quality A-logging into 6 figure incomes.

I'm funnier and wittier than all of them and I'm neither funny nor witty. I respect the grift but I'd rope myself before watching that horseshit.
"I'd rather rope myself" gives good ribs! 🤣

Let's be honest here, Witster, you sure can drill a good hole for a zinc plated eye bolt to thread a rope that's for certain! 👌

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Its essentially like the loser nerds making fun of ESD kids, but also with no awareness how big of losers they are. I can at least accept Cumia making fun of John because he’s ALWAYS been higher than him. But Karl? Are you fucking kidding me? That dude should have been thrown in an oven the minute he came out of his mothers cunt. A fucking yukking hyena loser making fun of mentally retarded deadbeats to feel like he has some purpose in his life, other than fucking his motherly slob wife. Cumia should have never gave that faggot the time of day and made him believe he’s anything more than dogshit on a shoe. Big toothed fruitcake. PAUSE VIDEO WELL YOU SEE ITS FUNNY BECAUSE HE’S SUCH A LOSER AND LIKE NOT WHAT HES SAYING BYAHAHAHAHAHA UNPAUSE VIDEO

The only reason these fucking retards have a job is because they started making content in an era where making fun of others is all fawwwkin in. And usually with these people who make fun of others the only way they’re able to stay in business is if a bigger fish doesn’t come along and make fun of THEM. And thankfully Karl is such a fucking loser no one marginally bigger than the low he’s at would ever think of wasting their time to make fun of him.
"That dude should have been thrown in an oven the minute he came out of his mothers cunt." 🤣

Bug eyed, WWII nip caricature faced, backwards footed nigger getting told to take a nigger nosed nap while desperately preventing his homosexual ukulele from getting stepped on so he can take star wars theme requests for e-beggar shekels is almost too fitting of a humiliation for that little kike.

A self aware individual would probably reevaluate after a video like that gets released and mocked, but not for a greedy, bug eyed, rat snouted heeb. No way! Gotta keep pushing through to the copper horde of treasure pennies to the bitter end. Fucking oven dodgin' kike.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
On one hand Karl, the painfully unfunny WATP cast, kike Shuli and the rest of the grifters are all completely insufferable, on the other hand Stuttering John is one of the most unlikable humans you'll ever come across and I support anything that makes his miserable life even more miserable.... it's a tough one man.

John has been a mess his entire life.

He was hired because he was a fuckup, Howard thought it was funny. John could barely hold it together doing his one Bit, the fawked up interviews. His charm was that was a clueless putz that always missed the point and ruined the bit. He gave Howard material just by being his dopey self. He lucked into becoming the announcer of The Tonight Show which was absolutely ridiculous because his announcements were pre-recorded and never stuttered once. He only sat next to the director and held up the coffee mug. Jay Leno had no reason to take John in.

The point is, you have a guy being celebrated and rewarded for being a fuckup, what do you think is going to happen? OHH STUTTERING JEEEAAAAWN!!! His name is NICHOLAS, NOT Niggurliss!!!! YOU'RE SO STUPID, STUTJO!!!!!

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Karl is the King of Cumia-ballwashers. He'll happily go after Opie for trivial shit but completely excuses Ant's pedophilia.

Also here's a picture of Karl's granny-wife:

View attachment 186098

Hey Karl I know you read here. You were a complete faggot on the subreddit and you're an even bigger faggot now. I hope SJ snaps one day and does some horrendous shit to you and yours.

Kill yourself.
Karl's wife is a stupid old cunt. I wouldn't take a shit in her pussy with karl's asshole.
The other guy who does that steel toe morning show I would shave his wife's head like captain picard and vomit in her mouth.

Forum Clout
What is the main consensus around the dabbleverse around here? Are we in agreement that Karl from WATP is giant faggot? do we agree that this entire thing is a disgusting grift and a drama show? Everybody in the dabbleverse enrages me.
I got into bingeing it for a while but then I realized what a gossipy teenage girl and all around faggot he is. Dude is thrilled that a disgraced, desperate old Groomia is friendly with him. He also has the balls to insult Bill Burr’s wife when he is married to a senior citizen. Total faggotini

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
GIF_20240312_121131_878.gif

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Gay Karl will just play stuttering john clips and argue with them. It cannot be overstated how unfunny Karl is.
"JAHHHHHN SPILLED FOOD ON HIS SHIRT AND NOW HIS SHIRT HAS A STAIN ON IT GUH HUH HUH AND IT'S LIKE WELL NO, JAHHHHHHHHHHN YOU SHOULDN'T SPILL FOOD ON YOUR SHIRT AND THEN HAVE A STAIN ON YOUR SHIRT GEE HEE HEE HEEEEE"
Fucking geek. I hate that nigger.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Stuttering John is a retard but the people covering him are boring faggots so they can't make it interesting. Shuli is a wormy little cunt who clearly buys views to be passive aggressive to goyim Kevin Brennan. He's a similar Jew phenotype to our Danny Ross. Small bitter bald mediocre Jew. Shuli fans are also the biggest NPC's of any O&A/Stern related offspring. The humor is milquetoast, the corny photoshops are ebaumsworld-tier & the fans that aren't bots all parrot whatever their faggot leaders feed them. They're like Family Guy fans. Even gayer than the term dabbleverse, they all parrot "#FKB" as though it's some ultimate takedown.

Karl dating his own mother made sense considering his hyperactive little boy faggot personality.

I still like Kevin even if he's a whiny redundant grandmother with a melting face & I deeply loathe Chad Zumock so any time he's being abused I'll take a taste.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I still like Kevin even if he's a whiny redundant grandmother with a melting face & I deeply loathe Chad Zumock so any time he's being abused I'll take a taste.
Kevin is only funny when he's irrationally angry and yelling which is pretty much all the time now. I saw a clip where he went off on Chad the other day and you could see him die inside as Kevin told him he was a loser and a waste of time. If he wasn't such a piece of shit of a person I would have actually felt bad for him. Still blows my mind that Brennan made over 250 grand doing his super chat show last year which he only started doing to spite Nana and E Rock for only giving him and Levy 100 bucks combined to do Nana's show once a week.