• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Current picture of Nick Swardson

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
You worked with retards huh? Got any hilarious stories? Did you ever cock back like you were gonna hit them when no one else was looking? Fuck do I hate retards.
Nothing really funny. And only one of them (The Swardson looking one) was developmentally disabled. The rest were just older guys with either physical problems or just some form of mental disorder.

There’s an older guy who I really liked who I watched be put in hospice and die shortly after. That was really sad. He loved old westerns so I’d bring him in a few modern ones like the True Grit remake and that was fun to watch with him.

Sorry for the gay post, everyone

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Nothing really funny. And only one of them (The Swardson looking one) was developmentally disabled. The rest were just older guys with either physical problems or just some form of mental disorder.

There’s an older guy who I really liked who I watched be put in hospice and die shortly after. That was really sad. He loved old westerns so I’d bring him in a few modern ones like the True Grit remake and that was fun to watch with him.

Sorry for the gay post, everyone

Ffaawwwkkkk. WetBlanket Is right. Just make one up for us. Jeez. Is it so hard? Did one of the retards ever nut on your leggggg??

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
Ffaawwwkkkk. WetBlanket Is right. Just make one up for us. Jeez. Is it so hard? Did one of the retards ever nut on your leggggg??
Many times. Then they would come out with their shoes on their hands and tussle the female staff’s breasts while standing in the hallway shitting on the floor like farm animals

It was a beautiful time

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I can actually recognize him in the OP at least, he just looks like a random fat guy here:

Screen-Shot-2020-05-20-at-6.53.27-PM.png