• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Cumpound Media makes a million dollars a year" Nana responds to da opster

lowend73

Forum Clout
Let's also assume $1,500/mo in studio sub-letting to others, however that space likely costs upwards of 10K/mo. or more. Isn't it just one show that uses the space? Figure $8,500/mo net on the space. $102,000 / yr.

10K subs is $1,074,000/yr. assuming that every subscriber pays full price month to month. I'd imagine it's under 10K and the balance of $ to get over a mil is made with whatever minimal ad revenue comes in. If you had at least 10K, you'd be making a milestone of it.

Are there any real full time employees there? Let's say he's got 2 full time employees at $60K and benefits, that's costing him more like $75K each in total and $150K for the year. The remaining are hourly say another $50K/yr. Total $200K.

As far as shows go, according to the site there are 17 non-TACS shows per week. I assume these shows are paid per show. At $200 per show we're spending $13,600/mo on content, or $163,200 annually.

5% Merchant fee on CM credit card charges. $53,700.

I am not factoring in monthly equipment needs, office supplies, electric, heating or related hosting and web services fees.

102000 - Studio Lease
200000 - Employees
163000 - Talent
53700 - CC Fees

$1,092000 - $518,700 = $573,300 and lets just shave off $73,300 to account for things I didn't before. $500,000 is plausible pre tax income, however NOT everyone is paying full price, month to month, rent likely higher, etc. Is Anthony living like a guy who makes under 500K now vs. $3mil back then? You bet! If that happened to me, I'd have to sell my multi-million dollar mansion and buy something more appropriate for my current financial state, that state being South Carolina.
"Talent"

That fat fuck Erock is probably getting paid more than he is worth.

All the $ Keith stole from Anthony would come in good right now

BenDovid

Forum Clout
"Talent"

Keith had a financial relationship with him for over 20 years, and his wife was full time with Anthony at 60K/yr for at least 6 or 7 years. Keith was a NYPD officer, and his wife sold suits before becoming part of Operation Mooch.

The Maresca's have easily taken Anthony for over a million dollars, without question.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Let's also assume $1,500/mo in studio sub-letting to others, however that space likely costs upwards of 10K/mo. or more. Isn't it just one show that uses the space? Figure $8,500/mo net on the space. $102,000 / yr.

10K subs is $1,074,000/yr. assuming that every subscriber pays full price month to month. I'd imagine it's under 10K and the balance of $ to get over a mil is made with whatever minimal ad revenue comes in. If you had at least 10K, you'd be making a milestone of it.

Are there any real full time employees there? Let's say he's got 2 full time employees at $60K and benefits, that's costing him more like $75K each in total and $150K for the year. The remaining are hourly say another $50K/yr. Total $200K.

As far as shows go, according to the site there are 17 non-TACS shows per week. I assume these shows are paid per show. At $200 per show we're spending $13,600/mo on content, or $163,200 annually.

5% Merchant fee on CM credit card charges. $53,700.

I am not factoring in monthly equipment needs, office supplies, electric, heating or related hosting and web services fees.

102000 - Studio Lease
200000 - Employees
163000 - Talent
53700 - CC Fees

$1,092000 - $518,700 = $573,300 and lets just shave off $73,300 to account for things I didn't before. $500,000 is plausible pre tax income, however NOT everyone is paying full price, month to month, rent likely higher, etc. Is Anthony living like a guy who makes under 500K now vs. $3mil back then? You bet! If that happened to me, I'd have to sell my multi-million dollar mansion and buy something more appropriate for my current financial state, that state being South Carolina.
Let's assume you're 5ft tall, bald, ugly, and have a baby penis, jewster.

There's a lot of evidence to back that up. teehee

CLICK VIEW MY POST JEWSTER

JebJoh

Forum Clout
The first minute of this is pretty great. Ant hears Opie said he makes more money than him, immediately gives it the ol’ “HA HAAAA HOLEE SHIT!”, then thirty seconds of “HA oh huh wait he actually said that?”, then flailing for some sort of comeback, which all but confirms that it’s true.

Also love his Danny-esque stretching of facts to support his argument, see Opie’s rent on the houses he lives in is part of his overhead. I guess the $300 a night this ghoul is dumping down the drain to live in a shithole hotel rather than leaving the city he hates should be counted as part of his overhead too.

Can we also acknowledge that nobody looks at what Opie does as a “show”. I dont love using the phrase “it’s a hang” unironically, but it’s true. I think he mostly does this just to have something to do, probably because the wife told him to figure out something to do with himself before he drove her nuts.
All you need to hear is nana’s gaslighting attempts to distract his ballwashers. He knows they will all run to opie’s twitter and repeat it without realizing how dumb it is.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
He probably would make more profit if he just did a show on his iPhone. No one tunes in cause they got Crissy Mayer or 1990s vhs graphics

This is the guy who always prized himself on keeping up with tech. He usually did, up until the Obama brainrot era.

What a delusional fuckhead thinking he needed an NYC studio for a show and to put it under a subscription fee. Literally all a host needs to do nowadays is press Record and Upload but he delegated all that scary work to the pig money gouger neighbor for undoubtedly an enormous salary.

CP Media shoulda been a 2-4 hour stream once a week from his basement. Make it free with a Patreon full of bonuses. Get some intern to gather him topics to discuss and reach out to old comics for phoners or even invites over. Supplement it with his gay CoD streams a few times a week to answer superchats for cash.
He could have been ROLLING in the center-right grifter dough like Tim Pool or Fuentes. But my Nana can't understand that entertainment has moved past the Johnny Carson Show and Rush Limbaugh.

The biggest irony is that NYC studio was to lend legitimacy to the podcast and make it easier on guests in his mind, but the green screen means it could be in Zimbabwe for all anyone knows and what few local guests he knew have all already almost been burnt through his drunken niggermongering.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
there’s no point speculating, if he was making money he’d be living like he used to, which was a searing hot heated pool on all the time and spending thousands in Atlantic city every weekend.

He’s not because he’s not making much anymore, he has a modest house built on the cheap, he stays in normal hotel rooms and plays the tables with a few hundred bucks. Does he even have a car anymore? Has he even got a licence?

Opie is still living like a millionaire, Ant is living like he manages a cabinet fitting joint.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
there’s no point speculating, if he was making money he’d be living like he used to, which was a searing hot heated pool on all the time and spending thousands in Atlantic city every weekend.

He’s not because he’s not making much anymore, he has a modest house built on the cheap, he stays in normal hotel rooms and plays the tables with a few hundred bucks. Does he even have a car anymore? Has he even got a licence?

Opie is still living like a millionaire, Ant is living like he manages a cabinet fitting joint.

You're saying he sold his Neverland McMansion, went from $20,000 hands to a plastic cup full of chips, and is getting $300 hotel rooms because he's broke and not because he's discovered a new sense of restraint miraculously in his 60s?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
No way it makes anywhere near that in actual profit. Years ago CM wasn't able to pay shows that had actual audiences like LOS their fair share, which is why they all bounced and all Nana's left with these days are bottom feeders like Geno. I can't imagine CM having anything but a steady drop in subscriber count in the intervening period, which is why Erock's been uploading old shows onto Youtube after years of CM adhering to its retarded paywall policy.

People have been trying to come up with reasonable predictions of CM subscriber count for years now and by any estimate 10k is too high. Ant might not have even have half that. Engagement for compoundmedia.com, the app and any presence on social media is incredibly poor and nowhere near the numbers their Youtube channel gets, which is way more in line with that of other O&A channels. It seems clear that CM has barely retained a fraction of its total possible audience as paying customers.

According to that same link, the property cost $5,500 a month, $66k a year back in 2019.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
"Talent"

This is the guy who always prized himself on keeping up with tech. He usually did, up until the Obama brainrot era.

What a delusional fuckhead thinking he needed an NYC studio for a show and to put it under a subscription fee. Literally all a host needs to do nowadays is press Record and Upload but he delegated all that scary work to the pig money gouger neighbor for undoubtedly an enormous salary.

CP Media shoulda been a 2-4 hour stream once a week from his basement. Make it free with a Patreon full of bonuses. Get some intern to gather him topics to discuss and reach out to old comics for phoners or even invites over. Supplement it with his gay CoD streams a few times a week to answer superchats for cash.
He could have been ROLLING in the center-right grifter dough like Tim Pool or Fuentes. But my Nana can't understand that entertainment has moved past the Johnny Carson Show and Rush Limbaugh.

The biggest irony is that NYC studio was to lend legitimacy to the podcast and make it easier on guests in his mind, but the green screen means it could be in Zimbabwe for all anyone knows and what few local guests he knew have all already almost been burnt through his drunken niggermongering.
The studio cost under 4500 at first. Can’t be much more now. He needed it because everyone told him “I can’t get to Long Island in the afternoon”. He didn’t get that nobody wanted to do his show. Even jimmy won’t walk around the block. So he’s stuck with the studio because he’s stupid and nobody likes him.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
The rent on the studio was $6000 in 2018 or 19.

The goalpost shifting on this topic is hilarious. All you read is that Cumia is broke, or CP Media is losing money yet the numbers just don’t support it. The amount of talent that has left that network over the years is directly related to the fact that Cumia pays nothing to his hosts. Landau and Artie are the only two people on air that actually made any money.

Forum Clout
BTW I always thought "I hate Steven Singer" was a cringey slogan.

Like is he trying to be ironic? Is that really the best tone to take while selling jewelry?

Edit- Then again, he's successful, so I guess old Jewish women buying gold-dipped roses appreciate that early 2000's "pEnguin sp0rk of d00m" style humor.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I wouldn't be surprised if he does make a mil a year but he never said "in profit". He probably takes home a low six figures, maybe 200k, a year.
I can’t estimate what he brings home. I only estimate that he spends more than he makes. Evidenced by his fire sale house, low bidder scam in sc and his series of loans and refinancing.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
he’s stupid and nobody likes him.

1695756325941.png

Forum Clout
I wouldn't be surprised if he does make a mil a year but he never said "in profit". He probably takes home a low six figures, maybe 200k, a year.

That's Compound Media, so it's like a dozen people making one million together (if it's true). Take away taxes, overhead and staff payments, and Anthony isn't making much. In a few years, when the last pay pigs who can't figure out how to cancel their subscriptions die off, he'll be making nothing.