• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia Trash & Dawn Hanging Out in NYC!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Harry Carey on a bender, Mary Pickford after letting herself go, and a Lon Chaney Sr. looking motherfucker.

a01e42db531d336b3447447065c67a56.jpg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Just wait until smallpox Layla and @faggotwarren are legal adults…

Cumia posting does not end just because anth dies..
The ever optimist in me; is like maybe they’ll just not have to share every single thought on socials, and have productive lives. Not living off the Nana till.

Then I remember who the family is, and I’m shocked Layla isnt a teen mom yet/drugged out hoe and Warren isn’t lusting after her/burning crosses with Uncle Anthony.

My hope is they see how not shutting the fuck up has made Uncle Tony & Dad/Uncle Joe lives miserable.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
The ever optimist in me; is like maybe they’ll just not have to share every single thought on socials, and have productive lives. Not living off the Nana till.

Then I remember who the family is, and I’m shocked Layla isnt a teen mom yet/drugged out hoe and Warren isn’t lusting after her/burning crosses with Uncle Anthony.

My hope is they see how not shutting the fuck up has made Uncle Tony & Dad/Uncle Joe lives miserable.
If they're smart and have any self awareness, Layla and Warren will realize the long island trash they descend from and make the effort to be better than those that came before them. Anthony will always be the example of what not to do

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah and what did you do about it except make an Excel spreadsheet on it and rant about it like an impotent little faggot?

One some level you guys have to realize how creepy and pathetic you sound, obsessing over this guy. And just cause you get together into a little group of yas doesn't change that fact. I've never hated anyone as much as you people hate this guy that you've never met, and that includes people I don't agree with politically. Have fun tho. Toodles...