• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia should be reminded everyday of his miserable life that he isn’t white.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It's weird how Ant is so middle eastern looking but Joe isn't. Joe just looks like your typical dumb fat boomer. Pretty much a real life Homer Simpson. Meanwhile Ant looks like he's straight from the desert. Roe had to have fucked a nigger to have produced that mutt tar baby.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I imagine that once they cut off the Valium for him at the hospital he was left sitting there all hooked up to those machines, stone sober, still on edge with withdrawal symptoms, he was faced with himself and his own thoughts for the first time in a long time. Nothing but Seinfeld reruns on TBS to quiet reality. It must've been miserable.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
I imagine that once they cut off the Valium for him at the hospital he was left sitting there all hooked up to those machines, stone sober, still on edge with withdrawal symptoms, he was faced with himself and his own thoughts for the first time in a long time. Nothing but Seinfeld reruns on TBS to quiet reality. It must've been miserable.
No Hitchcock, and not even a Twix bar. Terrible night!!!

Forum Clout
I wonder how many hahaha holee shits he gave out

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
It's weird how Ant is so middle eastern looking but Joe isn't. Joe just looks like your typical dumb fat boomer. Pretty much a real life Homer Simpson. Meanwhile Ant looks like he's straight from the desert. Roe had to have fucked a nigger to have produced that mutt tar baby.
If Joe had hair he would. Looks very north African to me

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
If whites who act like niggers are wiggers - are black guys who act white called brackers? They should.
They're called "successful".

Remember when Patrice told Nana that he was "White passing"? He's not even that. I don't see how anyone could mistake him for White, even in passing.

3 things Anthony Cumia isn't - White, conservative or funny