Cumia contemplating doing Cameo. Says Norton makes over $50,000 a year doing it.

I think the “Compound Shows” are part of the compensation he offers to keep these z list comedians around. There is no way Cumia is employing two board ops full time if he is hard up for cash and traveling the country for a couple thousand dollars off of a gig.
Makes sense. So he's effectively allowing them to leech off his "brand", which is really funny to consider.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I'd like to hear him recreate the promo for his show

"Hi. Anthony Cumia, egggziled radio host. Said a few things that euuufffended people...no management, my show!"

screen-shot-2014-08-05-at-63041-pm.png

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I was speculating about this after seeing those pics from his "Compound meet & greet" in Ohio. If Nana had a choice there's no way he'd opt to spend the day sitting around on some suburban sidewalk with a bunch of sad mutants, which seems to indicate that maybe he really needed the money. But it also seems hard to believe that he'd be that desperate already. But if he's seriously considering doing Cameos then who knows?
Nana is also desperate for attention. Even when Ant had money and a job he chose to surround himself with genuine retards and freaks. Unfortunately Ant probably gets some sick pleasure by still being able to hold court, or a food court by the looks of these big bitches.