Crime Stoppers: 2020 murder of Bernell Trammell's remains unsolved

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
do we have footage of Fatrick walking? In Paris maybe, also when he walks up a comedy stage...
There's the courthouse video and the "I'm here to welp" video where he's following the muscular bearded cross-eyed guy around like a dog. He has the most distinctly awkward walk I've ever seen. He doesn't go heel-toe he just lifts his feet straight up like he's marching or doing a high-knees drill in football practice. It's more noticeable in his right foot.

Damn, they went right up to the shooting - you can even see the gun. I wish we could see him aim because that would say a lot. This seems to mean they're actively working the case.

He's wearing bulky clothes in July so I assume he was sweating profusely and exhausted from riding the bike.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
You know as someone who tries to only follow the evidence, I thought the killer's pant legs were hiking up and he wasn't wearing socks, revealing black skin tone around his ankle area.

bernellskin.jpg

On closer look, this appears to be another deflection. You can still see Caucasian skin peaking out around the side of the killer's face, around the general "ear" area. Wearing black socks pulled up high would perhaps give the impression you're a black man, but there's no article of clothing that will make your skin appear white behind a mask.