• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crackhead not doing well

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Crackhead vs Cracker Barrel
1000010277.jpg

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Forum Clout
That's when I knew Patrice was a big phony.

Phony in what way? He was probably the LEAST phony ONA adjacent person, ever, no?

answer me this, Danny.

1)have you ever, in your life, gone up to a woman in public and successfully gotten her number without mentioning the Opie and Anthony show?

2)When is the last time you've felt the touch of a woman? how many years approximately.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 11.17.11 AM.png

I'll hang up and listen...

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Phony in what way? He was probably the LEAST phony ONA adjacent person, ever, no?

answer me this, Danny.

1)have you ever, in your life, gone up to a woman in public and successfully gotten her number without mentioning the Opie and Anthony show?

2)When is the last time you've felt the touch of a woman? how many years approximately.

View attachment 216888

He would kill in alot of the Facebook Jewish dating groups...also Jdate

BenDovid

Forum Clout

answer me this, Danny.

View attachment 216888

Hey fella.

Phony in what way? In the way that he'd fawn over losers like Jeff Gurian, talk mad shit about fucking bitches and then is only ever seen with Von, while he supports her child from another man, and pretended like he was the winner of the Player's Ball five years running.

I don't talk about O&A. You do. It's all you think about all day long. You're literally sitting there thinking about my cock. Do you have other questions about my penis and where it's been? Exactly how interested are you in other men's penis? Who are some other ancillary radio producers whose penis' you fantasize about? Just curious.

upanddown

Forum Clout
Hey fella.

Phony in what way? In the way that he'd fawn over losers like Jeff Gurian, talk mad shit about fucking bitches and then is only ever seen with Von, while he supports her child from another man, and pretended like he was the winner of the Player's Ball five years running.

Why speak ill of the dead, Danster? Especially someone who presumably considered you a friend.

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Forum Clout
Hey fella.

I don't talk about O&A. You do. It's all you think about all day long. You're literally sitting there thinking about my cock. Do you have other questions about my penis and where it's been? Exactly how interested are you in other men's penis? Who are some other ancillary radio producers whose penis' you fantasize about? Just curious.

IMG_2915.jpeg

Hahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Forum Clout
Hey fella.

Im not gonna argue about whether patrice was a player or not, I never met him.
But the whole point is that any criticism of his “game” is belly laugh hilarious coming from YOU…
It’s like the redditors that say “elon is an dumb idiot” as they post everyday in the depression and transpassing subreddits.
Just totally seething, every accusation is an admission.
And you’re mad. Big mad. 😏. Youre an irl incel lololol

BenDovid

Forum Clout
But the whole point is that any criticism of his “game” is belly laugh hilarious coming from YOU…

Why? Oh I get it. You're 12 and the biggest insult you can muster is "YOU DON'T HAVE SEX!".

This is what you wanna do today? Pontificate on the sex I have? OK? Very straight, very normal. Oh also, bring up Elon Musk for NO apparent reason. That will help your post look normal. and not at all weird.

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Forum Clout
Why? Oh I get it. You're 12 and the biggest insult you can muster is "YOU DON'T HAVE SEX!".

This is what you wanna do today? Pontificate on the sex I have? OK? Very straight, very normal. Oh also, bring up Elon Musk for NO apparent reason. That will help your post look normal. and not at all weird.

Because the topic YOU started is about getting women, how can a jew be so stupid?

Do you guys see this?
I hang out on this forum dedicated to a job I had a decade ago and talk shit about all my coworkers and everyone hates me and calls me a stupid kike, anyways this guy is saying i’m an incel, Isn’t that WEIRD?!??

IMG_2919.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Because the topic YOU started is about getting women, how can a jew be so stupid?

Do you guys see this?
I hang out on this forum dedicated to a job I had a decade ago and talk shit about all my coworkers and everyone hates me and calls me a stupid kike, anyways this guy is saying i’m an incel, Isn’t that WEIRD?!??

View attachment 216966

I'm gonna mute you now, kiddo. I don't get your bit.

Forum Clout
Hey fella.

Who hurt you?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout

Do you guys see this?

View attachment 216966
Nice hijacking of my thread, stupid.