• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Could a been a fawkin model.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Retire into the sunset with some dignity for fuck's sake!
for the last year at least she has been posting selfie cam vlogs ranting about Stern, Home Improvement (dealing with condo landlords and handymen who emasculate him by fixing trivial issues he's too stupid to fix himself), radio life, and The Cumias from a corner office view in his Trump high rise overlooking the sun setting on the Hudson during the 1 day a week his wife allows him in her house

see for yourself https://www.youtube.com/c/opieradio/videos

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Im bald so I always come off as a “hater” when I critique peoples hair. At least that’s what some faggot at work called me when I pointed out his Viking buzzed sides long hair on top cut looked like a limp dick sonic the hedgehog. Ope went from brotherman to brothermannnnnnnnn and it looks horrendous.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
A48B6DA9-D2A9-4F73-A781-BB56022C7610.jpeg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
You're not wrong. I still maintain that show was cursed.

Entertainment is cursed

But it isn’t the industry, it’s the people attracted to it

Its what you would call a self fulfilling prophecy

The Opie and Anthony show was a trash fire, when it eventually burned the two or 3 bums that passed out it was a inevitability

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Capture.PNG

Someone on a stream accused him of wearing a hat to hide his hairloss. I went through Opie Radio to see if he's wearing some form of head cover and, yes.

What was more upsetting is that for the past 2 weeks he's been streaming literally every single day. He's still bothering the few people from his old career who can be bothered to give him attention (Pat Duffy)

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
View attachment 12962

Someone on a stream accused him of wearing a hat to hide his hairloss. I went through Opie Radio to see if he's wearing some form of head cover and, yes.

What was more upsetting is that for the past 2 weeks he's been streaming literally every single day. He's still bothering the few people from his old career who can be bothered to give him attention (Pat Duffy)

2 separate videos with stern in the title from yesterday. Poor opester is still a jealous, obsessed teenage girl. Stern may suck now but for Christ's sake take your own advice and leave it the fawk alone.