• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Corey Feldman is the worst

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
They father just wanted a nut and the baby mama raised a fool
He said Charlie Sheen fucked Corey Haim using Crisco between a couple of trailers. It didn't go well.

It was also puzzling to me that he had to specifically mention what was used as lube. It's almost like he's making up specific details to help embellish his story telling. You know, something liars do.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The neighbours one child has been watching the early 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie nonstop for months. It's actually not a bad film, but not in a "watch 100 times" kind of way.

I bring this up because the voice of Donatello is Corey Feldman, and every time I hear him, I wonder if even the producers of this little independent film (yes, it really was that at the time) had their way with him.

This is how my mind works, lads, but I blame Corey for letting everyone know he was Hollywood's Pin Cushion of the 80's*.

*In all sincerity, I feel bad for the weird bastard.