• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Comedian attacked by irate father for making sexual jokes about his 3 month old son

Lunkhead

...and rise again!
Forum Clout
Has this place really turned so rightwing that we've come to this? You're using the same logic as everyone that whines about any joke made about any minority. What the fuck is even going on here? Holy fuck, there was a time where people here would call you the biggest faggot on here for whining about jokes but now it seems people actually agree with you. Fucking madness.
You sound more like actual fans of Cumia than whatever we used to be.
Here's why I liked this story:

1. Comedians are faggots.
2. People who passive aggressively talk shit and say "What, you can't take a joke?" are faggots. In this case, it wasn't even passive.
3. People who make sexual comments about kids are faggots, even if they're allegedly making a joke.
4. Someone with the above three qualities getting smacked is enjoyable to see
5. Someone not giving into the fear of living in a litigious, emasculated society and standing up for their family is something I like to see.

Couldn't give a shit about the guy's politics. Not everything is about stupid culture war shit. The other guy was right, you have a very redditor way of looking at things.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Here's why I liked this story:

1. Comedians are faggots.
2. People who passive aggressively talk shit and say "What, you can't take a joke?" are faggots. In this case, it wasn't even passive.
3. People who make sexual comments about kids are faggots, even if they're allegedly making a joke.
4. Someone with the above three qualities getting smacked is enjoyable to see
5. Someone not giving into the fear of living in a litigious, emasculated society and standing up for their family is something I like to see.

Couldn't give a shit about the guy's politics. Not everything is about stupid culture war shit. The other guy was right, you have a very redditor way of looking at things.
I agree with most of what you said but the driving for hours to track him down is the unhinged part for me. And while I think it's kinda funny the retarded "durr, there are some things you shouldn't joke about" bullshit spewn from people here is so fucking dumb.

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Forum Clout
there was a time where people here would call you the biggest faggot on here for whining about jokes but now it seems people actually agree with you. Fucking madness.

There was also a time when people here clapped and cheered like seals when Jimmy "owned" Jesse ventura
There was also a time when people thought Anthony was cool, "he's just like us, but with money"
There was also a time when people thought bill Burr and Louis CK were the funniest people on planet ert.

So that leaves us with two options
1) everyone grew up and saw the show they listened to for years, and the characters associated with it, as gay. fucking. shit
2) you are a pedophile.

Both can be true.

Lunkhead

...and rise again!
Forum Clout
I agree with most of what you said but the driving for hours to track him down is the unhinged part for me. And while I think it's kinda funny the retarded "durr, there are some things you shouldn't joke about" bullshit spewn from people here is so fucking dumb.
It's only "unhinged" (that's a redditor word. Stop saying it) if you don't have kids. If the guy was in a comedy club and the comedian made fun of him, that's a different story. He posted a picture of his kid (which is dumb to do on a public platform) and this fag decides to talk about sodomy and black penis on a post of a guy's newborn. There's no reason for that other than trying to rile the guy up. They're not buds just razzing each other at the cellar table.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
It's only "unhinged" (that's a redditor word. Stop saying it) if you don't have kids. If the guy was in a comedy club and the comedian made fun of him, that's a different story. He posted a picture of his kid (which is dumb to do on a public platform) and this fag decides to talk about sodomy and black penis on a post of a guy's newborn. There's no reason for that other than trying to rile the guy up. They're not buds just razzing each other at the cellar table.
Maybe it would have been better if the faggot made a sarcastic remark about the politicians shirt before commenting on his (possible) limited intelligence.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Has this place really turned so rightwing that we've come to this? You're using the same logic as everyone that whines about any joke made about any minority. What the fuck is even going on here? Holy fuck, there was a time where people here would call you the biggest faggot on here for whining about jokes but now it seems people actually agree with you. Fucking madness.
You sound more like actual fans of Cumia than whatever we used to be.
"we"
You are a faggot that watches gay cartoons for pedophiles and autistics.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Stop saying unhinged you woman. You would probably react the same way that fat faggot did when he got smacked.