Come for the gas station Indian food, stay for the Tiny Tim

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
IMG_6245.jpeg

Nice title, stupid. Sounds like a Chip Delaney joint.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
The Temptations of Tiny Tim?

That's not something he came up with. That's his dumb agent going "maybe I can sell this if we pretend it's an erotic novel or whatever".

So you're a manlet detective in Victorian England trying to solve the murder of your mentor. I'm somehow behind the murder, and looking to tempt you multiple times with ___________ to distract you from the case and cover it up.

Maybe it is just chapter after chapter of Tiny Tim fucking his way through London's underworld.

That's not something he came up with. That's his dumb agent going "maybe I can sell this if we pretend it's an erotic novel or whatever".

So you're a manlet detective in Victorian England trying to solve the murder of your mentor. I'm somehow behind the murder, and looking to tempt you multiple times with ___________ to distract you from the case and cover it up.

Maybe it is just chapter after chapter of Tiny Tim fucking his way through London's underworld.
The prodigal son has returned

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey

19th century London underworld, I can't imagine a grosser group of people to fuck your way through