• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Columbus Day Rage Unlocked

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
-Murderer
-Syphilis rotted brain
-Literal midget and fat fuck (looks inbred too)
-Bald
-Literally retarded
-Nigger finances (giving it out, not paying taxes, buying fancy useless bullshit)
-Thief, womanizer, murderer
-Went to jail and thus absent father ala niggers

Those stupid greaseballs try to portray them as innocent robinhoods…did Italians ever do shit to build their people up once they achieved this notoriety? Oh, they started the American Italian Anti-Defamation League. Hey, where does that name sound familiar? Its almost like these monkey minds are CULTURALLY JEWISH while having NIGGER GENETICS. FUCK.
Even Artie was like, “are you stupid?”

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
-Murderer
-Syphilis rotted brain
-Literal midget and fat fuck (looks inbred too)
-Bald
-Literally retarded
-Nigger finances (giving it out, not paying taxes, buying fancy useless bullshit)
-Thief, womanizer, murderer
-Went to jail and thus absent father ala niggers

Those stupid greaseballs try to portray them as innocent robinhoods…did Italians ever do shit to build their people up once they achieved this notoriety? Oh, they started the American Italian Anti-Defamation League. Hey, where does that name sound familiar? Its almost like these monkey minds are CULTURALLY JEWISH while having NIGGER GENETICS. FUCK.
Even Artie was like, “are you stupid?”

:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
He's pretending to care about Columbus Day, but has Nana ever participated in or even attended any Columbus Day festivities in his life? Why can't he just observe Columbus Day anyway? And is this really a genuine "political issue" that affects him in any way? And why worry about Columbus Day in early August? Tweeting faggot.
You mean like the Knights of Columbus? A social group where the members try and do public service when their not bashing basketball Americans heads in?

Forum Clout
American born Italians are the worst. Fuck you second/third born Gen naming your kids Luca and Gianna. Next come the Eurotrash wops.

>Clings to a country that has been in economic and geopolitical decline for decades.

>Takes most of their personal individual identity from a culture they weren’t raised in

>Expects people to care about dead ancestors they only vaguely remember from grade school

>Takes credit for the inventions of one scientist from their race while they fail their way through high school

>”Fucking dumb niggers, why don’t they just assimilate?”

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Saturday I met a fresh off the boat actual Italian lady. I wouldn't have dared bring up I was 1/4 Italian even though my grandmother who is 100% Italian blood was literally in the room. I would feel such a fraud. Americans with zero connection to another country insisting they have ties is bizarre
What a daring take. This is the kind of shit that wop and Irish leftists say while excusing niggers raping their women.