• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Columbus Day Rage Unlocked

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6935.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm honestly sick to death of Italians. Bunch of fucking niggers that think they're white. I'm not Sue level, but God damn, do they irritate me. They'd bother me a lot less if they weren't constantly talking about being Italian. What the fuck is the source of pride there? What? Sure, I guess olive oil is pretty cool.

I guess it's not just Italians either. "I'm Irish. Born and raised in Delaware by me lovely ma."

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I'm honestly sick to death of Italians. Bunch of fucking niggers that think they're white. I'm not Sue level, but God damn, do they irritate me. They'd bother me a lot less if they weren't constantly talking about being Italian. What the fuck is the source of pride there? What? Sure, I guess olive oil is pretty cool.

I guess it's not just Italians either. "I'm Irish. Born and raised in Delaware by me lovely ma."
Thos two Ethnic white groups hyper-broadcasting their background all the damn time is hilarious. Imagine if German-Americans did that shit, and theres more of them than Italian-Americans. It's actually a good question, I know the world wars made it hard for Germans to express their deutsche-ness, but still, it's odd.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Thos two Ethnic white groups hyper-broadcasting their background all the damn time is hilarious. Imagine if German-Americans did that shit, and theres more of them than Italian-Americans. It's actually a good question, I know the world wars made it hard for Germans to express their deutsche-ness, but still, it's odd.
Everywhere Germans went to work the land they were welcomed with open arms by the countries they went to. They don't start problems in the places they emigrate to, they are just intelligent and productive people who either assimilate instantly or stay to themselves, don't cause trouble. When I say this I am thinking Russia (Czarist), South America, Romania, Czech Republic, America, etc. AFAIK the Amish are (the? one of the?) the fastest growing demographic in the US but you'd be hard pressed to find someone offended or troubled by their presence.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Saturday I met a fresh off the boat actual Italian lady. I wouldn't have dared bring up I was 1/4 Italian even though my grandmother who is 100% Italian blood was literally in the room. I would feel such a fraud. Americans with zero connection to another country insisting they have ties is bizarre
Everyone in Canada. Even if they just got off the plane from the Punjab, claims a quarter Irish ancestry. It makes no fucking sense. Not even a good race to feign being.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Everywhere Germans went to work the land they were welcomed with open arms by the countries they went to. They don't start problems in the places they emigrate to, they are just intelligent and productive people who either assimilate instantly or stay to themselves, don't cause trouble. When I say this I am thinking Russia (Czarist), South America, Romania, Czech Republic, America, etc. AFAIK the Amish are (the? one of the?) the fastest growing demographic in the US but you'd be hard pressed to find someone offended or troubled by their presence.
The Dutch are incredible farmers too.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
German-Americans wouldn’t do that because they make up a majority of the white ethnic background here. Italian-Americans are LITERALLY minorities and thus take pride in that, not realizing they’re literally the same as niggers.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I also appreciate Anthony once again quoting a Tony Soprano line thats meant to show he’s an uneducated ignorant idiot and Anthony takes it 100% serious like its cool smart and badass.

All right, if he was a meddigan around nowadays... he'd be a member of some victims group. The fundamentalist Christians, the abused cowboys, the gays! Did you suffer? Let me ask you a question. All the good things you got in your life... did they come to you because you're Calabrese? I'll tell you the answer. The answer is no. You got a smart kid at Lackawanna College. You got a wife who's a piece of ass, at least she was when you married her. You own one of the most profitable topless bars in North Jersey. Did you get all this because you're Italian? No, you got it because you're you. Because you're smart. Where the fսck is our self-esteem? I mean... That shit doesn't come from Columbus... or The Godfather or Chef-fucking-Boyardee.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
I also appreciate Anthony once again quoting a Tony Soprano line thats meant to show he’s an uneducated ignorant idiot and Anthony takes it 100% serious like its cool smart and badass.

All right, if he was a meddigan around nowadays... he'd be a member of some victims group. The fundamentalist Christians, the abused cowboys, the gays! Did you suffer? Let me ask you a question. All the good things you got in your life... did they come to you because you're Calabrese? I'll tell you the answer. The answer is no. You got a smart kid at Lackawanna College. You got a wife who's a piece of ass, at least she was when you married her. You own one of the most profitable topless bars in North Jersey. Did you get all this because you're Italian? No, you got it because you're you. Because you're smart. Where the fսck is our self-esteem? I mean... That shit doesn't come from Columbus... or The Godfather or Chef-fucking-Boyardee.
He is only capable of appreciating the lowest common denominator.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
German-Americans wouldn’t do that because they make up a majority of the white ethnic background here. Italian-Americans are LITERALLY minorities and thus take pride in that, not realizing they’re literally the same as niggers.
To be fair there are a shit ton of southeast asians around me (Viets, Thai, Laotians < I think.. >) but they don't behave like assholes either and they are definitely a minority. I've never once seen a Thai flag bumpersticker on someone's car, or even the way they behave is lowkey and not over the top to show you how much they're from their country. It's a low class thing that low class people do (putting up foreign flags after you immigrate, acting over the top, etc.).

Forum Clout

@johnnynoname