• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin Quinn interviews the man responsible for NY comedians being faggots

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There is no reason in fucking hell comedians need to see a special therapist. Comedy is not such a complicated job you couldn’t get a regular therapist. Their issues are not so unique a regular therapist couldn’t handle them. The fact that this guy manages so much comedians also goes beyond a word of mouth “Hey go to this guy he really helped me and you’d like him”. Fucking disturbing and I really mean that literally. Dark shit is going on with this guy and his behind the scenes role in comedy. Someone check to see if this “doctor” had any prescriptions coming in for sodium amytal. He’s probably running a scheme where he drugs his clients and brainwashes them into thinking sexual abuse happened in their childhood. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s also pulling a “For our next therapy session we’re going to have you relive stress by sucking my dick”.

Saw someone else tell a story about how he would touch or rub the backs of his clients during therapy. If a regular person did that you’d swat their hand away and never see them again. The comedians think this is fine because they’ve never been to an actual therapist and don’t know whats normal, and they think they’re so special and unique they HAVE to get this level of treatment. I can’t go see a civilian therapist.
They were talking about him on Ian Fidance's podcast. Ian is fully creeped out by the guy, and Ian is a psychotic fag. The guest and Jordan Jensen were talking about Alan and she said he hugs her when she cries. Ian was the only one who was like "You get that that's totally unprofessional and therapists aren't supposed to do that, right?" Then he talked about how he broke down in therapy once and the therapist rubbed his back and then apologized and referred him to someone else.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
His old podcast was just him by himself rambling about random shit and it was fucking hilarious. He paid a lot of attention to the live chat so you could get him to talk about different shit. He got very, very racist on a regular basis.
I actually vaguely remember that. I’ve heard semi-recent episodes where he didn’t have a guest and it was great. I don’t think he does it solo very much anymore though unfortunately. Most new smaller podcasts have adopted the “one guest a week” format.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He actually had a huge disclaimer on the screen before the show that said if you follow his podcast that you have heard the material he was about to perform.

That'd be pretty funny to put on a screen before your show if it wasn't actually true. Sit in the back hearing people read it and start complaining, watch a few walk out.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'm not 2 minutes in and this out of touch heeb has already gotten a major detail wrong. The Essex Street Market is not only now getting developed into an indoor mall for food vendors. The original came and went (shut down years ago) and the new one across Delancey has been up and running since 2019 you dumb fuck!

Forum Clout
I'm not 2 minutes in and this out of touch heeb has already gotten a major detail wrong. The Essex Street Market is not only now getting developed into an indoor mall for food vendors. The original came and went (shut down years ago) and the new one across Delancey has been up and running since 2019 you dumb fuck!
How does that make you feel, fucker?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
There is no reason in fucking hell comedians need to see a special therapist. Comedy is not such a complicated job you couldn’t get a regular therapist. Their issues are not so unique a regular therapist couldn’t handle them. The fact that this guy manages so much comedians also goes beyond a word of mouth “Hey go to this guy he really helped me and you’d like him”. Fucking disturbing and I really mean that literally. Dark shit is going on with this guy and his behind the scenes role in comedy. Someone check to see if this “doctor” had any prescriptions coming in for sodium amytal. He’s probably running a scheme where he drugs his clients and brainwashes them into thinking sexual abuse happened in their childhood. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s also pulling a “For our next therapy session we’re going to have you relive stress by sucking my dick”.

Saw someone else tell a story about how he would touch or rub the backs of his clients during therapy. If a regular person did that you’d swat their hand away and never see them again. The comedians think this is fine because they’ve never been to an actual therapist and don’t know whats normal, and they think they’re so special and unique they HAVE to get this level of treatment. I can’t go see a civilian therapist.
I'm so fuckin exhausted with these fucking homo stand up comedians. I would feel nothing (except immense enjoyment) locking them in a walk-in freezer and leaving them there.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm so fuckin exhausted with these fucking homo stand up comedians. I would feel nothing (except immense enjoyment) locking them in a walk-in freezer and leaving them there.
Honest to Christ. They seem to know less than the average person and they're constantly getting facts wrong, I don't know why they all think people need to hear their thoughts on everything every week.

On The Bonfire one time they had this Liz Miele chick on. I'll never forget her name because she sucked so much that it left an impression on me. If they didn't say she was a comedian, you wouldn't know she was one. She was trying to talk like she's a psychologist or a doctor but came off as a babbling, coked out retard. Seemed like she was trying to emulate Ol' Alan. She probably goes to him too so she can pretend she's part of the club.

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Forum Clout
Colin’s always been a faggot.
What, you think he was different from the rest of the cellar table because he made some funny throwaway lines on sirius?
His best friends are fucking jim morton, vos, and sexy bobby kelly, he goes to FUCKING LUNCH with them.
He also got sucked off by a tranny in the meat packing district multiple times, and thats just what he reveales.
Imagine how big of a fag you have to be to tolerate any of them for more than 5 minutes outside of a forced podcast to plug your gigs.
Stay sobahh mahhhn
I imagine most people feel this way but are afraid of getting carcrashed for wrongthink

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Colin’s always been a faggot.
What, you think he was different from the rest of the cellar table because he made some funny throwaway lines on sirius?
His best friends are fucking jim morton, vos, and sexy bobby kelly, he goes to FUCKING LUNCH with them.
He also got sucked off by a tranny in the meat packing district multiple times, and thats just what he reveales.
Imagine how big of a fag you have to be to tolerate any of them for more than 5 minutes outside of a forced podcast to plug your gigs.
Stay sobahh mahhhn
I imagine most people feel this way but are afraid of getting carcrashed for wrongthink
Don't ruin Colin for me 🥺

JasperB

Forum Clout
This whole thread reads like a bunch of CIVILIANS who can’t wrap their feeble minds around the CRAFT of comedy. None of us could hang at the cellar table, we would all crumble at the first “Nice shirt, stupid.” But seriously, this Alan guy seems like a huge creep and this is just more exposure to how lame and gay the whole stand up comedy scene in.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
On the latest Regz episode, Bobby mentioned that he was missing therapy to be there and Dan Soder acted like it was the end of the fucking world like "Oh fuck. Are you going to be able to see him before he goes away on vacation?" And Bobby shook his head all sad and was like "I'm gonna turn into Angry Bob again." These fucking faggots genuinely think they can't function regularly without this guy. It's 100% cult shit.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
On the latest Regz episode, Bobby mentioned that he was missing therapy to be there and Dan Soder acted like it was the end of the fucking world like "Oh fuck. Are you going to be able to see him before he goes away on vacation?" And Bobby shook his head all sad and was like "I'm gonna turn into Angry Bob again." These fucking faggots genuinely think they can't function regularly without this guy. It's 100% cult shit.
Comedians are twisted. I wouldn't expect a civilian to understand.