• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin Quinn interviews the man responsible for NY comedians being faggots

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1722953748244.png

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Literal cult leader. Probably has sex with Dan Soder and will eventually force him to have surgery to look more like him.
I recently listened to a YKWD episode from 2013 and Soder referenced going to him. I really hate Soder now, the Regz is not very good. Joe List can be ok but outside of the Regz he brings up his faggy politics every chance he gets and has a serious mental health podcast, Soder has his own awful podcast, and Bobby isn’t funny anymore. Luis is the only one of them who even has potential and even then he’s been weird recently too. The whole crew is washed up unfortunately including Big Jay.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fuck this fag for convincing comedians they’re all deeply troubled fucked up monsters and this makes them unique individuals who perfect their craft. It’s like thinking you need to be a retarded heroin addict to make good rock music. Literally 0 correlation. Just say your mom hit you growing up and now you do comedy. I’m fucking sick of the battle of who can be the most tortured and mentally deranged. See: Norton, Bobby, Vos, Rogan, etc

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
God, please let this be the thing to let people know that this guy is weird and ruining comedians.

Also holy fuck wet your lips, constant mouth noises the whole time. Colin has to have some understanding of audio is this kike's time so valuble Colin can't ask him to wait so his producer could adjust the mic gain?!

Jesus CHRIST the constant praise, Colin never ballwashes this hard, this guy must just keep dirt on each comedian and hold it over their head.

Edit listening and I will just update this post if anything of substance comes up:
3:30 "Audio gets better in a minute" appears on screen, colin didn't even have the balls to say "stop messing with the mic, producer finally mentions it.
Colin is 5-7 years younger then this guy, they are going over NYC history, and every minor story gets a "Wow" or "amazing!"
6:30 Jewish Pool hall hustler avoids knife fight thanks to a beat cop.
8:00 Anecdote about 7yo Irish children telling the 7yo kiklett jews killed christ, trying to keep it light Colin reminds us it was the italians.
9:00-13:00 boring NYC demographic history skip it
13:30 talks about having a NDE from a fever at five and thinking about god because of it, praise the enlightened and touched therapist, that isn't lying.
14:30 parents got out of holocaust, never again
15:00 him and his family are involved in civil right movement, the enligtened 6yo already figured out that we're all the same! He had a learning disability, like all comics do!
17:00 he went to florida after being a civil rights wiz.
18:40 dropped out of HS, goes into nightschool, gets a job at a bank, really annoying "wow" whispers from Colin. He flunked out of nightschool and got into day college.
20:00 Kike claims he only sleeps two hours a night, even as a child.
23:10 Claims most comics are only children, were the youngest, or have families that relate through humor. Really narrowed that down doc.
24:00-26:00 book plug!!!
26:00 finally, the comedy talk, since kike never stepped foot on a stage he relates writing material to retaining information in class. Mentions all these people have a frustrating time getting rid of material and writing new stuff, I don't understand the correlation at all. Colin tries to save it by mentioning a lot of comedians don't treat themselves like a small business and get sidelined by that later.
29:00 farm life is boring NYC BEST CITY IN THE WORLD!!! That's why so many civilians from bumfuck no where fail in NYC.
30:00 what do hecklers represent and why do they exist? The answer, people are different! Great insight, see why so many people go to this kike.
31:38-33:20 "I can't tell you how many people I go over "whats the first line I should say" his response "does it matter?" Marble mouth kike mumbles and then Colin has to make his point for him again. Colin points out the heckler represents the negative person in the office to a person in the crowd. So comedians are definitely asking him for advice on their acts.
34:00 Lenny Bruce and Richard Lewis brought being "real" and the pioneers for not writing real jokes, just bitching on stage.
36:00 1972 is when he started practicing ( wow! :colin_sm:) more annoying NYC history
39:00 the thing that's unique about comedians is how they see and experience the world! (Fucking YUCK!)
40:30 The main reasons comics come in is because they're terrible in relationships! Colin quickly agrees.
I AM SICK OF THIS MARBLE MOUTH KIKE. I am on the last 9 minutes but he hasn't said anything of substance just Colin Quinn filling in the blanks, nice guest, stupid.
54:00 Advice to young comedians: "it's really important to hang on to the feeling about expressing yourself if you are gonna survive it" Colin finishes that by saying if you are yourself you won't worry about joke theft.
57:00 "You don't have to try if you are funny"

I guess this podcast is to talk about NYC, god what a boring premise, didja know there was a brick building there once?!

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
God, please let this be the thing to let people know that this guy is weird and ruining comedians.

Also holy fuck wet your lips, constant mouth noises the whole time. Colin has to have some understanding of audio is this kike's time so valuble Colin can't ask him to wait so his producer could adjust the mic gain?!

Jesus CHRIST the constant praise, Colin never ballwashes this hard, this guy must just keep dirt on each comedian and hold it over their head.

Edit : 3:30 "Audio gets better in a minute" appears on screen, colin didn't even have the balls to say "stop messing with the mic.
There is no reason in fucking hell comedians need to see a special therapist. Comedy is not such a complicated job you couldn’t get a regular therapist. Their issues are not so unique a regular therapist couldn’t handle them. The fact that this guy manages so much comedians also goes beyond a word of mouth “Hey go to this guy he really helped me and you’d like him”. Fucking disturbing and I really mean that literally. Dark shit is going on with this guy and his behind the scenes role in comedy. Someone check to see if this “doctor” had any prescriptions coming in for sodium amytal. He’s probably running a scheme where he drugs his clients and brainwashes them into thinking sexual abuse happened in their childhood. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s also pulling a “For our next therapy session we’re going to have you relive stress by sucking my dick”.

Saw someone else tell a story about how he would touch or rub the backs of his clients during therapy. If a regular person did that you’d swat their hand away and never see them again. The comedians think this is fine because they’ve never been to an actual therapist and don’t know whats normal, and they think they’re so special and unique they HAVE to get this level of treatment. I can’t go see a civilian therapist.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Lefkowitz has managed to break through to this population by adopting a two-pronged approach to therapy, playing both good cop and bad. Comedians describe him as both a patient listener and purveyor of infinite wisdom—the professorial man who’s sitting across from me now—and also as a total hardass who isn’t afraid to tell them, in no uncertain terms, exactly what their problems are. Lefkowitz will tell patients outright to stop drinking, or to end a bad relationship. He raises his voice and refuses to take “I don’t know” for an answer. He lets them know their psychological epiphanies are way off-base. Soder, co-host of the radio show and podcast The Bonfire and a star on Billions, once told Lefkowitz he had finally discovered the source of his romantic problems—he suffered from a Madonna-whore complex, alternately worshipping and objectifying women. “No,” Lefkowitz told him. “Your problem is you lack intimacy.”

Not good. NOT good. A therapist should NEVER EVER tell you what to do or, even worse, how you’re thinking. A therapists job is to guide you to the answers so you can make the decisions yourself or realize them YOURSELF.

Heres from some bullshit self help article on “Things a therapist should never do”:

5. Do anything other than practice therapy

Here are some non-therapy things a mental health professional should never do in your session:

-Ask you for favors
-Talk about things not related to why you’re there
-Touch you inappropriately
-Make plans with you outside the session

This is a professional relationship between you and your therapist. They should know that anything that happens during these sessions is strictly about your mental health and nothing more.

8. Give unsolicited advice

Contrary to popular belief, a good therapist will never tell you how you should live your life. They won’t tell you how to treat your family members, to break up with a toxic spouse, or what hobbies to take up.

No matter how long it takes or how hard it is, a therapist’s job is to guide you to make your own decisions and build awareness of your thoughts and emotions.

14. Fail to explain when therapy is no longer needed

If you keep seeing your therapist without a clear understanding of what the end goal is, not only will you not know when therapy is done, but you won’t have a standard to measure against your progress.

As for deciding whether to continue or stop therapy, there isn’t one answer. But a therapist should guide you toward goals that are attainable and ones that work best for you throughout your sessions.

23. Keep telling you they’re right for you

Whether your therapist has the title of clinician, licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), or psychotherapist, they shouldn’t try to convince you about their credentials or methods. Doing that can make you feel like they’re actually not qualified.

Aside from a professional relationship, you also have a therapeutic relationship with your therapist. This means that if you’re not getting the healing that you need, then perhaps they should refer you to someone else that may work better for you. If a therapist feels that you would benefit more from another service, then that’s something they should be honest about.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Lefkowitz has managed to break through to this population by adopting a two-pronged approach to therapy, playing both good cop and bad. Comedians describe him as both a patient listener and purveyor of infinite wisdom—the professorial man who’s sitting across from me now—and also as a total hardass who isn’t afraid to tell them, in no uncertain terms, exactly what their problems are. Lefkowitz will tell patients outright to stop drinking, or to end a bad relationship. He raises his voice and refuses to take “I don’t know” for an answer. He lets them know their psychological epiphanies are way off-base. Soder, co-host of the radio show and podcast The Bonfire and a star on Billions, once told Lefkowitz he had finally discovered the source of his romantic problems—he suffered from a Madonna-whore complex, alternately worshipping and objectifying women. “No,” Lefkowitz told him. “Your problem is you lack intimacy.”

Not good. NOT good. A therapist should NEVER EVER tell you what to do or, even worse, how you’re thinking. A therapists job is to guide you to the answers so you can make the decisions yourself or realize them YOURSELF.

Heres from some bullshit self help article on “Things a therapist should never do”:

Here are some non-therapy things a mental health professional should never do in your session:

This is a professional relationship between you and your therapist. They should know that anything that happens during these sessions is strictly about your mental health and nothing more.

Contrary to popular belief, a good therapist will never tell you how you should live your life. They won’t tell you how to treat your family members, to break up with a toxic spouse, or what hobbies to take up.

No matter how long it takes or how hard it is, a therapist’s job is to guide you to make your own decisions and build awareness of your thoughts and emotions.

If you keep seeing your therapist without a clear understanding of what the end goal is, not only will you not know when therapy is done, but you won’t have a standard to measure against your progress.

As for deciding whether to continue or stop therapy, there isn’t one answer. But a therapist should guide you toward goals that are attainable and ones that work best for you throughout your sessions.

Whether your therapist has the title of clinician, licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), or psychotherapist, they shouldn’t try to convince you about their credentials or methods. Doing that can make you feel like they’re actually not qualified.

Aside from a professional relationship, you also have a therapeutic relationship with your therapist. This means that if you’re not getting the healing that you need, then perhaps they should refer you to someone else that may work better for you. If a therapist feels that you would benefit more from another service, then that’s something they should be honest about.
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Alan turned out to not even be a licensed therapist.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

Edit listening and I will just update this post if anything of substance comes up:
3:30 "Audio gets better in a minute" appears on screen, colin didn't even have the balls to say "stop messing with the mic, producer finally mentions it.
Colin is 5-7 years younger then this guy, they are going over NYC history, and every minor story gets a "Wow" or "amazing!"
6:30 Jewish Pool hall hustler avoids knife fight thanks to a beat cop.
8:00 Anecdote about 7yo Irish children telling the 7yo kiklett jews killed christ, trying to keep it light Colin reminds us it was the italians.
I lost a lot of respect for Colin after seeing he did this interview. I won’t even watch it. He’s still the best of course, but it’s very depressing to see him fall victim to this shit when I always saw him as an extremely intelligent guy. Attell might just be the actual smartest comic.

Forum Clout

-Ask you for favors

Shut the fuck up, FagGPT

Forum Clout

-Ask you for favors

TLDNR

Forum Clout
This is probably also the therapist that Colin and Richard Lewis tried to get Artie to see when he was still on Stern. I remember Artie bullshitting that he was seeing him regularly, but apparently only went once and then never again. I would imagine Artie would have done that with anyone, but I recall Richard Lewis saying the therapist was the one that told him Artie only went once. Which is none of Richard Lewis's fucking business. Nice doctor/patient confidentiality.