• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CokeLogic kicking thread

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Wtf, Perrynoid made some of the catchiest parody songs and jingles in shock jock history.
Too bad he was a gigantic tryhard faggot outside of that. His character fucking stunk. You're ANGRY and EDGY and LOUD, we get it. I hope he slips in the shower and cracks his head open. Nice lasting three months in radio before getting fired, stupid.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Wtf, Perrynoid made some of the catchiest parody songs and jingles in shock jock history.

How can we build a pyramid without the callers calling in? Why won't Wickie, WHY won't Wickie
I can't deny he had some catchy choruses, but his verses are lazy, rambling, train of thought type stuff.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Just got recommended this, never saw it before. Great stuff.

It's amazing what talent you can develop when you aren't showered with praise for putting in the bare minimum effort with no competition.

There were Newgrounds animators back in like 2006 better than Cokelogic. It is insane to me how the boys heaped any praise on him. They hosted a fucking animation festival for christ's sake - They didn’t see a single thing in there that opened their eyes to how talentless the dude they liked was? I genuinely think they thought Cokelogics style (the cut outs / texturing of real images) was all hand designed or something. Like he slaved away drawing realistic depictions of Norton and Opie, and didn’t just blow up photos of them.

This can be excused because it was the mid 2000’s. But go look up the animations he did for the Chip podcast. 15 fucking years and you don’t know a single other animator? And his style somehow got even worse.

Talentless fag.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
There were Newgrounds animators back in like 2006 better than Cokelogic. It is insane to me how the boys heaped any praise on him. They hosted a fucking animation festival for christ's sake - They didn’t see a single thing in there that opened their eyes to how talentless the dude they liked was? I genuinely think they thought Cokelogics style (the cut outs / texturing of real images) was all hand designed or something. Like he slaved away drawing realistic depictions of Norton and Opie, and didn’t just blow up photos of them.

This can be excused because it was the mid 2000’s. But go look up the animations he did for the Chip podcast. 15 fucking years and you don’t know a single other animator? And his style somehow got even worse.

Talentless fag.

You don't think Jim would have a good eye for art or be up to date on the technical landscape? :image_4848_m:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You don't think Jim would have a good eye for art or be up to date on the technical landscape? :image_4848_m:
Fucking nauseating.

“Hey you know the thing I do on the radio thats completely auditory? Yeah make a cartoon out of it. I despise cartoons and all things modern and not involving cocks in my mouth btw. Now get my fans to pay for it.”

I hope that babyboy shits blood in his toilet every morning.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
They called him Cokelogic because he was a giant lardass, similar in size to a Coke machine.

I can't think of a lingering torturous death grisly enough for Perrynoid.