• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CHRISTIANITY IN DISTRESS!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Wellsir, I did a bit of research into this.

Biden announced this in 2021:

View attachment 190842

And as we know (Anthony... does know this, right?) Easter's dates change every year, unlike all the other holidays he listed.

I don't agree with the LGBTQ movement, but all those dishonest rightwing Twitter users trying to make Christians feel bad for thinking the President is against them are on a one-way bus ticket to Hell!

Posted yesterday:

View attachment 190841

Remember folks, evil is out there, but you won't find the facts on Anthony Cumia's twitter!
A lot of people are upset with Biden for declaring Easter to be Trans Day of Visibility, but to be fair, the date of was selected only because the LGBCalendar was already rather full. The Trans Day of Visibility is March 31. Do not confuse this with the Trans Day of Remembrance, which is November 20.
We must also take care to honor Transgender Parent Day (Nov 6) Trans Awareness Week (Nov 13-19) and International Pronoun Day (Oct 20). But not everyone even HAS a gender to trans. Agender Pride Day is May 19. Intersex Awareness Day is Oct 26. You can come out as any of these on National Coming Out Day, which is October 11. Omnisexual Visibility Day is July 6 so mark your calendar for that. Bisexual Awareness Week ends on September 22 but jumps right into Bisexual Visibility Day which is September 23.

So listen, chuds. This celebrated day overlapping the most holy day for Christians is purely a coincidence. Sorry, but not sorry for the inconvenience

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The overwhelming majority of these faggots see Christianity as some minor -but important- aspect of "being Conservative", you could pepper in shit from Judaism and Islam and tell them it's from the Bible, they'd never know you were fucking with them

Christian is just their way to play identity politics like racial minorities or LGBT degenerates.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Easter Sunday means a lot to Anthony because it’s a day he can take discrete photos of 8 year old girls in fancy dresses.
I thought it was because it's a day of eggs.

I like that he's a christian now. What does the bible say about hanging around trannies and making homeless old virgin saints on ert crawl around in mousetraps again? I'm no pious man by far but just shut the fuck up nana come on!

The only reason sue wasn't visible to nana is because he was behind her fucking nana in the ass.