• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrissie Mayr Is all Class

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
What a classy event

Turning elected reps into "culture..." there's no other point in history where we've been this hysterical, and I mean the "hysteria" connotation.
Imagine if your wife wanted, hell, even allowed like a Ronald Regan impersonator as her wedding entertainment. The red flags could be seen from space.

Last edited:

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
What a trashy wedding.
I once dj'd a wedding that was held in a school assembly hall, for a couple whom had only known eachother for two months, and a groom who was fresh out of prison. that wedding still somehow feels more dignified than chrissy mare's

I'm not even a wedding dj, by the way. I was called in an hour beforehand by a mate who worked with the lad. I agreed to it just because it sounded hilarious at the time

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
She doesn't take her self too serious. I won't piss on her hay for that.
There is not taking youself too seriously. And then there is doing a shoot at FacialAbuse to get back at your billionaire father for not giving you enough attention.

In this event, Chrissy is just too close to the second camp, in my worthless opinion.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
hG3E6UH.png

Chrissie Mayr Is all Class GUMS​

Fixed!
What the FUCK, I can't tell if thats edited, its like she has another row of teeth hidden under those gums.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Frank Pellegrino is a great husband choice for any woman attracted to Kurt Metzger's perpetually coked up, bug-eyed appearance but intimidated by his minimal status in the entertainment industry.
doesn't that lump own a comedy club or something? I remember the horse being with him to use him

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
hG3E6UH.png

Chrissie Mayr Is all Class GUMS​

Fixed!
1687216559443.png

Its 100% true...Kurds (and Zazas and Alawites, which Bashar Assad is one) all have flat occiputs because their moms cradle them a certain way in their formative years (baby is slung over mom's back in some kind of knapsack, which forces the skull to constantly bang against the mom's back):

MGSgB-kiRVWZwXkUwBn5OdKed3kpBbsG5m99A3UrI7k.jpg
1687216534756.png

lowend73

Forum Clout
What the FUCK, I can't tell if thats edited, its like she has another row of teeth hidden under those gums.
you think she was one of those kids with a fucking tooth coming out of their gums? seem the type with poor dental hygiene, and doesn't housekeep very well. no doubt her husband is a simp with that loudmouth cunt, plus you get too hangout with Cumia?

Anthony may have very well fucked her at one time, or a threesome with another man.