• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrissie Mayr got pepper sprayed at her show

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Elvis Prssley
Forum Clout
What is your point? She makes fun of ghetto street niggers and perverted sex freaks (people you worship) and now you wish horrible shit on her because of it.
Nice being fooled by a grifting cunt, stupid

:colin_md:
1000007599.jpg

1000007597.jpg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Does Chrissie deserved to get pepper sprayed for being a hateful grifting cunt? No

You know the best way to say I don’t like your content, is to idk not fucking pay, or show up.

Again ok yes it’s funny, watching her rage though, when we all know if was a black person who got maced, she'd be laughing it up with Nana

Last edited:
G

Does Chrissie deserved to get pepper sprayed for being a hateful grifting cunt? No

You know the best way to say I don’t like your content, is to idk not fucking pay, or show up.

Again ok yes it’s funny, watching her rage though, when we all know if was a nig who got maced, she'd be laughing it up with Nana
*cackling

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
What is your point? She makes fun of ghetto street niggers and perverted sex freaks (people you worship) and now you wish horrible shit on her because of it.
I think you’re trolling but I’ll play along. Who gives a shit what politics she pretends to have? She’s an ugly, nana adjacent unfunny cunt who is married to a fag

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Police report? CCTV footage? Anything that shows this is real?

I guess I should believe Amber Heard - she had that tiny makeup looking smear on her face after Depp violently and psychotically beat her senseless for forty minutes... um, yeah... #BelieveAllWomen

Ol' Chrissy is a filthy grifter who dramatizes every shit incident of her life into a monetary cash-grab. Is it possible a nutto attacked this slob, sure. It's also possible that a woman with particularly strong perfume walked past her and she coughed and Chrissy (Degenerate Grift-mind working overtime) turned that into 'I WAS ASSAULTED!!!! WHY??? WHY????'.

It's a measure of how distasteful this cud-chewing methane-expressing dolt is that there are plenty of people laughing at her 'misfortune' and wishing her ill - just shut the fuck up you stupid slut, file a police report and get on with your bovine life... cunt.

***That absolute fruit Gary/Nerdrotic white knighting himself on twitter - go back to bloviating and alchoholism you junkie-looking slob.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Police report? CCTV footage? Anything that shows this is real?

I guess I should believe Amber Heard - she had that tiny makeup looking smear on her face after Depp violently and psychotically beat her senseless for forty minutes... um, yeah... #BelieveAllWomen

Ol' Chrissy is a filthy grifter who dramatizes every shit incident of her life into a monetary cash-grab. Is it possible a nutto attacked this slob, sure. It's also possible that a woman with particularly strong perfume walked past her and she coughed and Chrissy (Degenerate Grift-mind working overtime) turned that into 'I WAS ASSAULTED!!!! WHY??? WHY????'.

It's a measure of how distasteful this cud-chewing methane-expressing dolt is that there are plenty of people laughing at her 'misfortune' and wishing her ill - just shut the fuck up you stupid slut, file a police report and get on with your bovine life... cunt.

***That absolute fruit Gary/Nerdrotic white knighting himself on twitter - go back to bloviating and alchoholism you junkie-looking slob.
Ah Gary! One of Nana’s ballwashers.

Gary’s special grift is bitching like an incel about woke and woman in movies and shows. Never seen someone so butt hurt over pretend universes being ruined by gays, women and libs

Man I do love how right wing grifters travel in their own retarded packs.

Hope someone burns down his man child room of toys, after he ODs.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Does this answer your question?
She deserves to be lobotomized.
Stupid faggot.
That cunt also goes on the perry caravello stream regularly. Big 3 podcast was so fucking funny and those autistic fat faggots have absolutely ruined a comedic gem. Comedy show where they torture a retard but have tighter moderation than some tranny streamer