• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrissie Mayr got pepper sprayed at her show

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Elvis Prssley
Forum Clout
1000007589.jpg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
shocked none of her ball washers whipped out there guns to defend this pregnant unfunny cunt.

That being said she’s unfunny right wing bitch, but assaulting someone you just end up looking like the asshole.

Now she gets to play victim like blacks she complains about all day

Also dumb bitch thinking calling them a faggot is going to go over well.

I’m sure Compound Media will have wall to wall coverage/calling for the head of the “libtard faggot” who sprayed.

She’ll make the Fox News rounds, I’m sure.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t think theres anything more sickening than these fucking WALKING BREATHING CUNTS pretending to be poignant. “TEE HEE!!! IM EDGY AND A WOMAN!! MEN PLEASE LOVEEEE ME!!! (I didn’t get enough attention from my father when I was a kid!!!)”

But then the minute you remind them they’re objects you only ALLOW to speak they cry and aren’t in with the edgy shit anymore. Figures. Dumb pick me whores. Vapid bitches with 0 personality other than what they think men will like. Nice being as soulless as any NPC twitter feminist, gash.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
That being said she’s unfunny right wing bitch, but assaulting someone you just end up looking like the asshole.
Agreed. And moreover, it is just wrong.

"we're still trying to figure out who did it and why".

Could easily be some leftist-woke-faggot-asshole. However if I had to guess based on this info alone, I would guess it was someone from the venue security staff. But unlike Cumia, I DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Agreed. And moreover, it is just wrong.

"we're still trying to figure out who did it and why".

Could easily be some leftist-woke-faggot-asshole. However if I had to guess based on this info alone, I would guess it was someone from the venue security staff. But unlike Cumia, I DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.
I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t blamed a FN yet.