• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrisses Father was shot and killed by an N

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
FOZr5xHXoAAiXKS.jpeg

FOZr58XXsAUzKYl.jpeg
FOZr6GkXoAItxeS.jpeg

Forum Clout

UPDATE: The Clark County Coroner has identified the victim as Frank Mayr, 77. His cause of death was listed as a gunshot wound to the head, with the manner being homicide.

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – Henderson police are searching for a suspect after an elderly man was found dead and a woman was injured in a shooting that may have started out as a robbery.

It took place on Thursday, Oct. 19 at 10:10 p.m. near Lake Las Vegas in Henderson.

Police and fire departments were called to a home off Via Visione in reference to a person reporting that she and her boyfriend had been shot.

I’m gonna be honest and admit that I have jerked off and coomed over Chrissy Mayr. Her smile is too gummy but her tits and ass are great. Great thighs. Thicc but not fat.

I would absolutely LOVE to tonguebathe Chrissy Mayr’s asshole. Legit, that would be enough. I could just face down bite and suck her asscheeks and rub the wide part of my tongue across her crinkle while I hum and laugh and then scarf and snarf and stiffen my tongue and push it in juuuuust enough to get the sphincter to part and then go back out and feel her squeeze her cheeks and I would cum on her legs without even touching her pussy. Done it before and I’ll do it again. I’d rather lick a girl’s asshole while jerking onto her feet than fuck her tuna hole

Forum Clout
I’m gonna be honest and admit that I have jerked off and coomed over Chrissy Mayr. Her smile is too gummy but her tits and ass are great. Great thighs. Thicc but not fat.

I would absolutely LOVE to tonguebathe Chrissy Mayr’s asshole. Legit, that would be enough. I could just face down bite and suck her asscheeks and rub the wide part of my tongue across her crinkle while I hum and laugh and then scarf and snarf and stiffen my tongue and push it in juuuuust enough to get the sphincter to part and then go back out and feel her squeeze her cheeks and I would cum on her legs without even touching her pussy. Done it before and I’ll do it again. I’d rather lick a girl’s asshole while jerking onto her feet than fuck her tuna hole
You bite the fat of a cheek verry softly with your lower lip over the teeth and you suck It in just enough so you can drag your teeth across her cheek while you sneak a finger up and just rub the surface of the eye and she will giggle like a baby

Forum Clout
You bite the fat of a cheek verry softly with your lower lip over the teeth and you suck It in just enough so you can drag your teeth across her cheek while you sneak a finger up and just rub the surface of the eye and she will giggle like a baby

I could worship and pamper the hole you poop from, Chrissy, but you choose to anchor your ship to a deranged has-been twitter addicted Nazi.

Nice life choice, stupid.

Attachments

• 8AA323B5-3155-4359-A8FF-0844F709811C.jpeg
    8AA323B5-3155-4359-A8FF-0844F709811C.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 141

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Bawling over reading a news story about her own fathers murder - the grift-bone in this bitch is unbelievably strong. She had me fooled, I thought nothing female in the NYC comedy scene could be worse than that fugly grifting bitch Kerryn Feehan, how wrong I am. I've always sided with Brennan against this (admittedly fuckable) pig-slob but this is a new low on any human level. What a sub-human piece of shit. Her life of bad choices (fucking retard autist Pat Dixon, fucking silverback retard Frank) speaks for itself. I sincerely hope Brennan shits all over her. I cannot believe this cunt did her own NYC Crime Report on her own fathers murder... what a cunt.