• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrisses Father was shot and killed by an N

Forum Clout

UPDATE: The Clark County Coroner has identified the victim as Frank Mayr, 77. His cause of death was listed as a gunshot wound to the head, with the manner being homicide.

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – Henderson police are searching for a suspect after an elderly man was found dead and a woman was injured in a shooting that may have started out as a robbery.

It took place on Thursday, Oct. 19 at 10:10 p.m. near Lake Las Vegas in Henderson.

Police and fire departments were called to a home off Via Visione in reference to a person reporting that she and her boyfriend had been shot.

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Sucks that her dad was killed; but like any good grifter gotta score political points

what Nana thinks he'll do to avenge her dad

"One of the most nightmarish news stories of this first week of Black History Month has been that Hollywood actor Liam Neeson — star of the Taken franchise and the upcoming revenge film Cold Pursuit — once fantasized about murdering a black man in retribution for the rape of his friend.

“I went up and down areas with a cosh [a bludgeon], hoping I’d be approached by somebody — I’m ashamed to say that,” he told the Independent in an interview published on Monday. “And I did it for maybe a week, hoping some [Neeson apparently gestured air quotes with his fingers] ‘black bastard’ would come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could … kill him.”

What Anthony will do is tweet; about how every black person should shoved in an oven

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220406-200546_Discord.jpg

Thoughts and 🙏

midwit

Forum Clout
Jesus. That's fuckin' terrible.

A nog hit my dad with a car not long ago. Dad was walking home from Walgreens and the nog just barely clipped him.

The part Dad left out that I intuited is that he walked to Walgreens because he was absolutely shitfaced at around 3:00 PM on a Wednesday and needed more beer, couldn't drive and likely staggered into the middle of a busy state highway. But still. Solidarity, Chrissy.