• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris D'elia on Soft White Underbelly

Forum Clout
Wasn't the SWU guy caught being a paypig to one of the hookers he interviewed? He bought her a car and was paying her rent i think
Everything he does is to boost his own image and channel. If there are any "leaks" it comes from himself in a "look at how good this guy is" kind of way. Which I am not hating on, the dude's at what he does.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Everything he does is to boost his own image and channel. If there are any "leaks" it comes from himself in a "look at how good this guy is" kind of way. Which I am not hating on, the dude's at what he does.
I'm sure he makes a healthy income. He seems similar to the guy who exclusively profiles deformed or mentally retarded people for his own gain. I respect them making money, but they should both be executed

Forum Clout
I don't know how rich his father is, but it has to be a mix of that, and his connection with Rogan, that's allowed him to bounce back faster than Louis, who just tossed off with what sounded like consent (he wouldn't do it when they said no, right?)

I've never liked this guy's stand up, or his acting, so what the fuck is it? It has to be the aforementioned protection. Most people don't come back from this, and it's STILL coming out.

He's a punchable looking nonce, too.

Louis was legitimately on the cusp of "A-List" fame in Hollywood at the point that the news broke. He had just done Horace & Pete with a bunch of pretty successful actors and had just finished directing a film with Charlie Day and Chloe Grace Moretz. It actually turned him into a pompous blowhard (kind of like what's happening to Tom Segura currently).

Chris D'elia had a one episode credit on Workaholics, a viral roast clip, and a side character arc in one season of a flash in the pan Netflix show with the worst name I've ever seen.

Louis was at a much higher level than Chris was (or could have ever been) so his fall was much harsher because he was bordering on being a household name. That brings a lot more heat.

I'm honestly surprised Chris even made front page news the way he did. He had a following but 9/10 people you asked might "vaguely recognize his face from a show but can't remember which one" at best.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I'm glad to see this nonce's channel is finally tanking. He pinned a comment defending D'Elia and it's not going good, man.

I thought it was fascinating and was subscribed before he went on JRE to quetch for 2 hours about how hard his job was.

Waaaah it's so hard to fish a junkie off of skid row with promises of 50 bucks, take a picture and pay minimum wage to an editor to slap together a three camera interview and then make 10k on the video. We are doing the lord's work, it's not a business. Waaaaah. Fuckin relax. You run the Youtube equivalent of a freak show.

100% he casting couch'd every single female on these videos no matter how dingy and fucked up.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The soft white underbelly dude wants to get away from interviewing Skid Row homeless and junkies (said so on Rogan), but that's still the channel's reputation, so people are going to think Chris Delia is now homeless (he should be).

It's like if Jerry Springer wanted to change and be like Larry King, but he kept the same set and crowd chanting his name.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
he gets a pass for Ten Minute Podcast
1705855950628.png

He plays the younger arrogant asshole (i think his show with Witney Cummings just started so he had money)
Callen plays annoying unfunny old douche
and Sasso plays the competent funny person

and by 'play' i mean 'is'

Forum Clout
I know this is naive to say and pretty much every comic is a degenerate on some level but I still don’t understand how Delia can be in the public eye at all. He was specifically going after underage girls to fuck. And that’s just what we have proof of. If that wasn’t bad enough he’s also NAHT FUNNY!
I mean, they were 16 & 17, not friggin children. Americans need to grow the fuck up

lowend73

Forum Clout
Wasn't the SWU guy caught being a paypig to one of the hookers he interviewed? He bought her a car and was paying her rent i think
Yep! Total simp behavior, played by a whore

From the interviews, he seems like a really compassionate dude with his heart in the right place. But it is exploitation

I do put him above the No Jumper dude though.... I don't understand the popularity of that channel at all. Think he had an interview with some dead Soundcloud rapper that boosted him in popularity (Xtentacion)

G

I'm surprised the comments aren't like the usual ass-kissing they give to drug dealers and gang members: "This man is my hero!" "Looks can be deceiving! Always more to the story!" "It's ok that he murdered someone, because he has a sensitive side too! We're all human!"

Probably one of the cringiest comment sections for a channel. Hate those people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

From the interviews, he seems like a really compassionate dude with his heart in the right place. But it is exploitation

I do put him above the No Jumper dude though.... I don't understand the popularity of that channel at all. Think he had an interview with some dead Soundcloud rapper that boosted him in popularity (Xtentacion)

That no jumper wigger faggot needs to catch a stray one in the shit filled noodle while pimping his nigger loving whore girl out to a rabid pack of pavement apes on the street corner.

Just a matter of time before both of 'em get hog tied and thrown into a river after being savagely violated in every hole with guns, knives and black dicks. They'll have more than likely paid for the privilege.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I've only seen clips but it's fucking retarded. Normally he interviews junkies and homeless retards. Now he interviews some rich pedo who's still famous and still tours the country doing comedy? WATER WE DUNE HAIR.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

Did she die? I forget but so many of the people he interviewed have died obviously from OD.

I actually find the girl who cheated on her husband way hotter than these girls. This girl is hot but there's something about those crazy cheating WHOORE housewifes that does it for me.

lowend73

Forum Clout
That no jumper wigger faggot needs to catch a stray one in the shit filled noodle while pimping his nigger loving whore girl out to a rabid pack of pavement apes on the street corner.

Just a matter of time before both of 'em get hog tied and thrown into a river after being savagely violated in every hole with guns, knives and black dicks. They'll have more than likely paid for the privilege.
He really has immersed himself in the bullshit LA gang culture. A wannabe stirring the pot, its gonna come back on him.

I mean, look at his wife