• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chris D'elia on Soft White Underbelly

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I know this is naive to say and pretty much every comic is a degenerate on some level but I still don’t understand how Delia can be in the public eye at all. He was specifically going after underage girls to fuck. And that’s just what we have proof of. If that wasn’t bad enough he’s also NAHT FUNNY!

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
The inbred family he interviewed has more dignity than D’elia

IMG_2668.jpeg

Forum Clout
I know this is naive to say and pretty much every comic is a degenerate on some level but I still don’t understand how Delia can be in the public eye at all. He was specifically going after underage girls to fuck. And that’s just what we have proof of. If that wasn’t bad enough he’s also NAHT FUNNY!
Grooming them at like 14 too

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I'm curious about the comments on this SWU one. It's gotta be non stop "this POS is a pedophile!" What else is he known for, ffs?! Rolling Stone recently had an article about his grooming.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I don't know how rich his father is, but it has to be a mix of that, and his connection with Rogan, that's allowed him to bounce back faster than Louis, who just tossed off with what sounded like consent (he wouldn't do it when they said no, right?)

I've never liked this guy's stand up, or his acting, so what the fuck is it? It has to be the aforementioned protection. Most people don't come back from this, and it's STILL coming out.

He's a punchable looking nonce, too.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I don't know how rich his father is, but it has to be a mix of that, and his connection with Rogan, that's allowed him to bounce back faster than Louis, who just tossed off with what sounded like consent (he wouldn't do it when they said no, right?)

I've never liked this guy's stand up, or his acting, so what the fuck is it? It has to be the aforementioned protection. Most people don't come back from this, and it's STILL coming out.

He's a punchable looking nonce, too.
With CK there was at least one questionable incident where he stood in front of a doorway “blocking it” until he finished. My opinion, it was just spontaneous fun!

D’elia is something else entirely. A lot of his text conversations were leaked and several of them happened AFTER the initial controversy and revelations. He can’t stop himself.

In one scenario, Chris pretends to be a friend of himself and coerces some teenager into nudes and into recording a sex tape with someone else. It was very strange and very obviously him running the entire contrived scenario.

Mental illness.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
With CK there was at least one questionable incident where he stood in front of a doorway “blocking it” until he finished. My opinion, it was just spontaneous fun!

D’elia is something else entirely. A lot of his text conversations were leaked and several of them happened AFTER the initial controversy and revelations. He can’t stop himself.

In one scenario, Chris pretends to be a friend of himself and coerces some teenager into nudes and into recording a sex tape with someone else. It was very strange and very obviously him running the entire contrived scenario.

Mental illness.

It dun madda, B.

Great guy, never meddem.

Axe Jay.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
That never happened. It was just the rumor circulating. None of the “victims” corroborated that. The only “questionable” one was him jerking off while talking to someone on the phone which well, hang up the fucking phone.