• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chappelle rips on San Fransisco, tranny paper mad

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
While not as bad as San Francisco, here in San Diego it is bad as well.

They are trying to help these street bums. A hotel used for housing and treatment is halfway full. And why is that? They don't want to get clean.

I'd argue that San Diego was the least pozzed big city on the west coast, up until 2018. Then the city realized they'd committed an unfathomable crime (their mayor was a Republican and he was - wait for it - WHITE.)

They booted him out and replaced him with a dude who's only qualification is that he sucks cock, and now homelessness has exploded.

Source: I used to live in San Diego.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
It gets bad here in rural Texas around the interstate and major highways. We have a shelter in town that will give you everything you need to make it and more, but you gotta sit through a sermon every other morning and then get out of you aren't helping clean or cook. So many people say fuck that and take their chances on the street with the possums and racoons and ticks. From what I understand they aren't even that strict in California, they just don't want to follow a single rule

One of the reasons I bailed on California is that they prioritize people who don't pay taxes way WAY higher than people like me, who do. In particular, it drove me batshit insane that our kids weren't allowed to go back to school, but the very same teachers that I was funding were teaching illegal immigrants, in person.

Keep in mind that ostensibly, schools were canceled because Covid and illegal immigrants have Covid at a rate that's something like 1000% higher than US citizens.

I went to the hospital in March and the first bill I received was for $99,000 and they just keep coming. Meanwhile, if you're homeless or an illegal immigrant, you get free healthcare.

In San Francisco, they give homeless people a monthly check, no strings attached:

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
One of the reasons I bailed on California is that they prioritize people who don't pay taxes way WAY higher than people like me, who do. In particular, it drove me batshit insane that our kids weren't allowed to go back to school, but the very same teachers that I was funding were teaching illegal immigrants, in person.

Keep in mind that ostensibly, schools were canceled because Covid and illegal immigrants have Covid at a rate that's something like 1000% higher than US citizens.

I went to the hospital in March and the first bill I received was for $99,000 and they just keep coming. Meanwhile, if you're homeless or an illegal immigrant, you get free healthcare.

In San Francisco, they give homeless people a monthly check, no strings attached:

This is why we need to bring back work camps. Back in the day if you needed to eat, cool, we'll feed you all you want once you dig your part of this trench or chop this much wood.
Women with kids could get some free shit, because kids are rough, but the woman gotta work. Peel some potatoes or something, shit man we got a whole bunch of shit for you to do.
I have so many ideas about how to fix this, starting with literally fixing people. There was a lady paying junkies to get vasectomies and to have the undercarriage ripped out and she had to use a travel trailer to do it because people were attacking her talking about she was targeting people in a vulnerable state of mind.
Fuck that. I say we have them outside the jails and other choice areas to go ahead and stop the problem at the root.

G

This is why we need to bring back work camps. Back in the day if you needed to eat, cool, we'll feed you all you want once you dig your part of this trench or chop this much wood.
Women with kids could get some free shit, because kids are rough, but the woman gotta work. Peel some potatoes or something, shit man we got a whole bunch of shit for you to do.
I have so many ideas about how to fix this, starting with literally fixing people. There was a lady paying junkies to get vasectomies and to have the undercarriage ripped out and she had to use a travel trailer to do it because people were attacking her talking about she was targeting people in a vulnerable state of mind.
Fuck that. I say we have them outside the jails and other choice areas to go ahead and stop the problem at the root.
I'm not sure what the point of spaying and neutering them is beyond a eugenic impulse but as long as it's voluntary I don't really care. They've been allowed to make all kinds of destructive choices so what's one more?

Otherwise I'm right there with work camps and similar initiatives. Work or jail, whatever.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
I'm not sure what the point of spaying and neutering them is beyond a eugenic impulse but as long as it's voluntary I don't really care. They've been allowed to make all kinds of destructive choices so what's one more?

Otherwise I'm right there with work camps and similar initiatives. Work or jail, whatever.
into the garbage disposal they go

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
While not as bad as San Francisco, here in San Diego it is bad as well.

They are trying to help these street bums. A hotel used for housing and treatment is halfway full. And why is that? They don't want to get clean.

Too many ivory tower, along with bleeding heart liberals.

"They want to quit, we should help.They are in a rough spot"

The people who just had a bad run, usually pick themselves back up and get into a stable environment. What is the percentage? 5 or 10%

Reagan shut down all the mental facilities when he was governer. Alot of people point to that as the catalyst. There was a fucking HEP A outbreak about 10 years ago. From the homeless shitting on the sidewalk. Add in Meth and Heroin being the official state drug, increased rent (1600-2500 for a single bedroom). It's time to move out of this state.
Why can't it be a law to get any type of government handout you must be drug tested, child?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I'd argue that San Diego was the least pozzed big city on the west coast, up until 2018. Then the city realized they'd committed an unfathomable crime (their mayor was a Republican and he was - wait for it - WHITE.)

They booted him out and replaced him with a dude who's only qualification is that he sucks cock, and now homelessness has exploded.

Source: I used to live in San Diego.
Do you know
Liberals

California made it a misdemeanor if you take any items under $1000. Was at CVS to buy some treats, and this tweaker walks in and grabs a sandwich and drink and walks right out unmolested
I'm not a thief but being able to just take up to a 1000 dollars in grocery's tempts me, child

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout

Exactly, totally voluntary. I have no doubt that someone could get clean and be a great parent, but that's not the norm. The norm is what I'd often see, that being little kids with unhinged tatted up junkie parents suffering in silence while Mom and Dad figure out the next scam.
Reason I say fix em is because the young man in the video isn't just offering his fenty wares to kids, he's probably humping up a bunch of other people too, and one man with a working set of balls can put a lot of stress on an already fractured system.

I'd imagine if you offered that guy 5k to save the state 250k he'd take it. And there are a lot more out there who'd probably do the same. I hate using the word eugenics (it is the right word to use, I guess) because it wouldn't be picking out people and forcing them, but if they can be compensated I see no problem opening up shop and see what happens in ten years when people who just wanna bum around didn't have any kids.

G

imagine if you offered that guy 5k to save the state 250k he'd take it. And there are a lot more out there who'd probably do the same. I hate using the word eugenics (it is the right word to use, I guess) because it wouldn't be picking out people and forcing them, but if they can be compensated I see no problem opening up shop and see what happens in ten years when people who just wanna bum around didn't have any kids.
I've come around on this and I wouldn't consider it eugenics due to them having a choice. We'd be preventing a lot of abortions as well on top of the other human suffering that often results from junkie parents. It's a distasteful solution to a terrible issue.