• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chappelle rips on San Fransisco, tranny paper mad

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout

“What the f—k happened to this place?” he asked.

He told a story about eating at an Indian restaurant in the Tenderloin a few nights earlier, only to have someone defecate in front of the restaurant as he was walking in. San Francisco has become “half ‘Glee,’ half zombie movie,” he said, and he remarked that the whole city is the Tenderloin now. “Y’all [N-words] need a Batman!” he exclaimed.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
it was fine when it was all contained to the tenderloin. That one part of the city gave it a dirty dangerous credibility that made it exciting, but meanwhile you could still enjoy the rest of it.

Last time I was there it truly was everywhere, Dave is right, it’s no longer contained. There is so much shit and piss on the sidewalks it is nauseating.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Californians literally live in a dirty town full of fentanyl laced niggers shitting on the sidewalks then act surprised when people say it’s a shit hole.
While not as bad as San Francisco, here in San Diego it is bad as well.

They are trying to help these street bums. A hotel used for housing and treatment is halfway full. And why is that? They don't want to get clean.

Too many ivory tower, along with bleeding heart liberals.

"They want to quit, we should help.They are in a rough spot"

The people who just had a bad run, usually pick themselves back up and get into a stable environment. What is the percentage? 5 or 10%

Reagan shut down all the mental facilities when he was governer. Alot of people point to that as the catalyst. There was a fucking HEP A outbreak about 10 years ago. From the homeless shitting on the sidewalk. Add in Meth and Heroin being the official state drug, increased rent (1600-2500 for a single bedroom). It's time to move out of this state.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Do shows in SF and Austin repeatedly, and then pretend it's edgy when people are offended. Dave has been doing the same act since 2015.
it's almost beat for beat the same opening in For what it's worth, so it's the same act since 2004. Linked at the time code when he starts talking about much a shit hole SF is.

Edit: he even brings up tenderloin.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Californians literally live in a dirty town full of fentanyl laced niggers shitting on the sidewalks then act surprised when people say it’s a shit hole.
Buddy, those of us outside of the Bay Area say it all the time. I mean ALL the damn time. 15-20 years ago it was such a cool destination for a day or two for anyone within 100 miles or so. I've heard it first hand.. job, wocka wocka like two years ago that even your longtime faggot residents, etc. are fed up with the situation.

* I was stopped on the street by said faggot who then ranted for a minute. Otherwise the interaction would NEVER have occured.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Buddy, those of us outside of the Bay Area say it all the time. I mean ALL the damn time. 15-20 years ago it was such a cool destination for a day or two for anyone within 100 miles or so. I've heard it first hand.. job, wocka wocka like two years ago that even your longtime faggot residents, etc. are fed up with the situation.

* I was stopped on the street by said faggot who then ranted for a minute. Otherwise the interaction would NEVER have occured.
I lived in the Bay Area around 99-2000 and the homeless problem was pretty rampant throughout the city even then. I doubt that it was anywhere near what it is now but those disease bags were all over Embarcadero and Market. When I was visiting someone in the Tenderloin, I never saw as much desolate people as I did when I was downtown and that was at night, but perhaps I just didn't see anything on that particular evening.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I don’t go into the city unless I absolutely have to. I’d rather see it from golden gate or from a boat anyways.
Driving through can be nice, but I haven't done that since pre-covid so no idea how bad it is now. Taking 280 to 19th Ave through the city and out via GGB on a nice day, or even when the fog's rolling in is a beautiful thing.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Went out west to visit my dad and other family and decided I needed some San Francisco Chinatown sushi that had great reviews and my little brother wanted to drive on the Golden Gate bridge, so we head out.

I thought downtown Austin late weekend nights was bad, but holy shit there were dope dealers openly selling shit to people in lines. That cracked me up to a degree, but yeah the rest was boarded up shops and shit everywhere. They have public bathrooms that self clean but when everyone is pop locking down the street geeked out on whatever they're on, I doubt hygiene is a must.

It gets bad here in rural Texas around the interstate and major highways. We have a shelter in town that will give you everything you need to make it and more, but you gotta sit through a sermon every other morning and then get out of you aren't helping clean or cook. So many people say fuck that and take their chances on the street with the possums and racoons and ticks. From what I understand they aren't even that strict in California, they just don't want to follow a single rule

Forum Clout
I like how the faggot writing this was surprised that the dude sitting next to him and his Lyft driver didn't know about the trans stuff. It's almost as if real people don't live and breath being outraged on Twitter all day.
These tweeting retards lose all perspective re: reality, and lose sight of the fact that there's an entire world out there that doesn't give a fuck about their all-consuming little outrage bubble. "Dave Chappelle STILL isn't devoting his show toward pandering to the trans community!"...yeah, and he still kills time with that knee-slapping thing he does all the time, too. Who cares?