• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chad Elite Opie vs Virgin Long Island Ant

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
And Opie had zero pop culture knowledge beyond zero-class reality programming. He didn't understand Shining refs because he never bothered to watch it.
The Shining is not really pop culture. It is old. The movie came out in 1980 a full fifteen years before O&A were even together on WBAB. It was hardly some hip or current reference. Literally none of the comedians ever joined in on Shining jokes outside of Norton. And Anthony is still doing Shining references over movies that have come out in the last twenty years. Because he is a one-trick-pony.

The best Shining jokes didn't even come from Anthony they came from the Pests anyways.
This is a guy who didn't have time for Game of Thrones, but always knew what Oprah said yesterday and demanded clips.
Game of Thrones was a show for colossal faggots. It had one of the worst endings of all time. Opie was correct not to watch it. Opie disrespecting Pedro Pascal and bringing in Lady Di is one of the funniest moments on the show. Who actually cares about Game of Thrones anymore? It was a show for hipster douches like Breaking Bad or Futurama.

Also Oprah clips lead to some of the best moments on the show. Anytime celebrities needed to apologize they would go on Oprah which lead to a lot of fodder. That woman who was the victim of the chimp attack went on Oprah. And Jimmy cried like a fruit over Roger Ebert's Mr. Roboto voice on Oprah and had to leave the studio.
Just because Anthony is a cunt personally doesn't make Opie a comedic genius by proxy.
No. Opie creating the O&A show. The greatest comedy program ever. Makes him a genius. And millionaire.

Also, in before he says "I didn't read your post" but you secretly read it anyways and got all agitated and mentally perturbed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm hoping your character is a huge larp, since in reality, while nobody is a great person, if we're speaking comedically, Opie is the fart of a dog that ate some cat shit.

Also, in actual reality, I made a witness statement regarding him fingering a 14 year old, which, according to my notes, is more than anyone, ever, has done regarding 'Ol Trejo Cheeks, so maybe, I dunno, shut the whole fuck up?
Someone got a little tipsy during their bartending shift.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The Shining is not really pop culture. It is old. The movie came out in 1980 a full fifteen years before O&A were even together on WBAB. It was hardly some hip or current reference. Literally none of the comedians ever joined in on Shining jokes outside of Norton. And Anthony is still doing Shining references over movies that have come out in the last twenty years. Because he is a one-trick-pony.

The best Shining jokes didn't even come from Anthony they came from the Pests anyways.

Game of Thrones was a show for colossal faggots. It had one of the worst endings of all time. Opie was correct not to watch it. Opie disrespecting Pedro Pascal and bringing in Lady Di is one of the funniest moments on the show. Who actually cares about Game of Thrones anymore? It was a show for hipster douches like Breaking Bad or Futurama.

Also Oprah clips lead to some of the best moments on the show. Anytime celebrities needed to apologize they would go on Oprah which lead to a lot of fodder. That woman who was the victim of the chimp attack went on Oprah. And Jimmy cried like a fruit over Roger Ebert's Mr. Roboto voice on Oprah and had to leave the studio.

No. Opie creating the O&A show. The greatest comedy program ever. Makes him a genius. And millionaire.

Also, in before he says "I didn't read your post" but you secretly read it anyways and got all agitated and mentally perturbed.

ALL IN with the original fans of Opie & Anthony from the heyday schooling this Danny-come-lately faggot who hopped on the bandwagon right before the show wasted away on Satellite and failed to relaunch on FM.

"Umm actually, I was THERE (during the who-gives-a-shit Era of the show that only late-to-the-party YouTubers think was the pinnacle.)"

Danny... if Norton was a speed bump in the history of the show, you would be a pot hole or a crack in the pavement towards the end of the cul de sac. The most you can offer us is who drove who's car to the parking lot. Come on, give us the DISH.... Do tell.... Did Master Po mess with Auntie's radio presets? The world is watching.

You insufferable 'I speak sarcasm as a second language' Epic Bacon sounding retard.

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
looks like Dovid is jealous that Opie has a much better life than he does so he has to do this passive aggressive shit

Does he though? I'm not waking up at the ass crack of dawn to low-key flex my west side apartment while concurrently begging for $5 tips as I broadcast to a dozen people from the inside of my Jeep Cherokee for 90 mins so I don't get a $55 parking ticket since I'm too fucking cheap to rent a garage.

When you're finished with your Opie simp larp, the rest of us in reality are waiting.
Someone got a little tipsy during their bartending shift.

Can we just combine all three things into one so you don't have to cycle through them all? Gui-Bar Hebrew or something? I have a feeling more than a couple of you would see Ass: The Movie multiple times.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Does he though? I'm not waking up at the ass crack of dawn to low-key flex my west side apartment while concurrently begging for $5 tips as I broadcast to a dozen people from the inside of my Jeep Cherokee for 90 mins so I don't get a $55 parking ticket since I'm too fucking cheap to rent a garage.

When you're finished with your Opie simp larp, the rest of us in reality are waiting.

Can we just combine all three things into one so you don't have to cycle through them all? Gui-Bar Hebrew or something? I have a feeling more than a couple of you would see Ass: The Movie multiple times.
Get a real job. I’m sick of paying taxes so you can be a pathetic layabout. Better yet, put your bald head in a noose.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Can you write me a fan-fic about what you think my daily life is like? I'd love to read it.
I don’t want to write gay erotic fan β€œfiction” so no. I’d bet money that you don’t have a 401k that you contribute to at the moment. Sell some more bootleg Nintendos, faggot.

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
I found it, midgster. I posted the photo of you and your gay cat, and saw it was attached to that site. No one made it for you, and you know it.

I know you hate to hear it, but I haven't tended bar since before I worked in radio. After radio, one my close friends owned The Iron Horse and I would help him out occasionally. I'm pretty sure that's how the whole bartender thing started.

Right. It's not like anyone can just sign up for stuff impersonating people. That never happens at all.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I know you hate to hear it, but I haven't tended bar since before I worked in radio. After radio, one (sic) my close friends owned The Iron Horse and I would help him out occasionally. Unfortunately because I’m a confrontational manlet Jew faggot I wasn’t able to maintain a bartending job so now I have to bus tables for a living. I’m 45, bald, broke, and have 6 roommates in a 3 bedroom apartment.

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
You're SOOOO close to the fan-fic. Come on, keep going!

Like, I wake up after dreaming about Anthony right? And then I have to piss in the sink because there's a line for the bathroom, and 4 of my roommates are ahead of me. "Damn! I'm going to be late for my shift!" I shout as I wonder where my non-slip shoes are.

Come onnnnnnnnnn do it....

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Bro i’m just on the internet and not the small obscure Opie and Anthony forums which i claim is full of wrong losers yet i cant avoid

I don't think I need to explain myself yet again. You'd be correct if I was lurking some Auto Zone message board talking about when you worked there in 2007. That would be a weird thing to do. LMAO remember when you dropped the brake pads? LOL JEWISH!

"But that was 16 years ago and you weren't even there..."

SHUT UP KIKE.

Bumley

β€Ž
Forum Clout
And Opie had zero pop culture knowledge beyond zero-class reality programming. He didn't understand Shining refs because he never bothered to watch it. Even after it becoming a show thing. This is a guy who didn't have time for Game of Thrones, but always knew what Oprah said yesterday and demanded clips. Either you're a hardcore troll, or you have poor taste in comedy. I sincerely hope you're a troll. Just because Anthony is a cunt personally doesn't make Opie a comedic genius by proxy.
This is true. The things I always go back and listen to is the show talking about TV, movies, etc. The only one that Opie brought that wasn't garbage was him catching Barry Williams Branson variety show which led to Yakovs dinner adventure. Anything else he ever brought was Jon and Kate, 90 Day Fiancee, and similar trash. He knew all the soccer mom shit by heart.