Carmaxlla (Young female protégé of Anthony Cumia) Appreciation Thread

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Whenever an incel loser type does a mass shooting. There are comments on social media from all the other maniacs supporting them. When the sick waste of life stabbed those college kids in Idaho there were people making videos supporting him saying that girls "deserved it" for not giving guys like him more attention. And talking people talking about how the next shooting or whatever could be avoided if young girls would basically fuck these demented nutjobs.
These people are as scary as those gang stalking lunatics

lowend73

never caught lackin
Whenever an incel loser type does a mass shooting. There are comments on social media from all the other maniacs supporting them. When the sick waste of life stabbed those college kids in Idaho there were people making videos supporting him saying that girls "deserved it" for not giving guys like him more attention. And talking people talking about how the next shooting or whatever could be avoided if young girls would basically fuck these demented nutjobs.
I don't know how I feel about the government having "lists" of some sort. But, there really should be in cases like this

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I mean I am pretty chill after I nut.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
She has major "former soviet bloc mail order low IQ fuck machine" physiognomy.

Usually I'm kind of into it but she's missing the giant saggy beefers and her face looks ESPECIALLY dumb and childlike. No wonder the long island ghoul took a shine to her.
The ghoul has a six sense for troubled young girls like he can sniff them out of course he’s just looking to mentor them haha

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.

Antsballwasher

asshole

I thought she looked like somebody and now I can't unsee it.

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 7.29.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 7.29.21 AM.png

Voscabulary

aka aloysius devadander abercrombie

Her videos are all the same and suck but somehow people love them. I guess it is just me then.

:colin_sm:

they don't like her videos; they just want to fuck her. it's like how anthony embarrassingly ha-ha holee shit'd over jenna marbles on the show, only to be rightfully called out for letting his horniness deceive him into thinking she was funny