• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can we feed Nana?

Forum Clout
I will never, ever understand how one person can have so much fucking hate.

We get it, you Queen: you own guns due to the blacks. You have a fear of the blacks. We can't forget about any of this because you never shut the fuck up about it. And you torpedoed your entire career because a transgender black hooker beat you up in Times Square, and you had to tell the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD about it.

I'm even sure you put up a fight like Prince did in that scene in Purple Rain. Get the fuck off Twitter already and learn how to box.

You are your own echo chamber of self loathing, Anthony. The truth is that you despise the blacks because you, your siblings, and your father are black. You make jokes against the gays because you'll never accept the love you need to fill the hole (heh) inside of you would require a man. And you drink like you're "Arthur", but without the charm, and a far worse taste in alcohol.

I wish I could call you a "Faggot" to your face just because I know it would make you cry and piss yourself.
All over a nigger who asked him for 50 cent

Where was his older brother to beat this nigger up?

Forum Clout
I'm all for anything that interferes with Nana's ability to tweet, as thinking about his faggot rage and tweeting withdrawal symptoms amuses me to no end. Like that time he proclaimed himself "done" and moved to Gab, which was hilllllllllarrrrrious! If he ever completely lost his ability to tweet, and there was no chance he'd ever be able to tweet again, I genuinely don't think he'd survive for more than a few weeks.