• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brought to you by the folks who interviewed former MadTV stars about Artie Lange…

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
Besides the prank calls Sal was best in small doses and when he was digging himself into a hole. I don’t think he’d have been a good 3rd mic. However, he would have been better than Shuli who Howard actually auditioned.
Fair point. I think it was a caller who said it should be Dave Attell and Attell quickly said “that chair’s cursed.” Gary dismantling Shuli was one of the few good pieces of radio after Artie left.

“We hired a wack packer.” You know that crushed Shuli’s unwarranted ego.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He would do stuff like give his Yankees tickets to Jeff the Drunk or lend Dan the Song Parody Man money when he was in a pinch. Gave Ralph money for a cab ride when he wanted to stay at some club when everyone else was leaving in a limo and had they had all also begged him to leave with them. I think he’s a good guy with a good heart but he’s also a junkie so his behavior gets muddled by that. I’m assuming that when he ripped off Norm it had something to also due with drugs.
I think he was secretly nice to Eric the Midget, too