Brendan Schaub rescues three children from car crash, earns a lifetime pass for prior faggotry

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
When he finally made it to the wrecked car, he said that there were multiple children inside and another person, and he attempted to pull everybody from the wreckage.
I thought you weren't supposed to move people from a car wreck, because you might make their injuries worse.

Whatever, this guy will always be a horribly unfunny faggot.
fag.JPG

Monk

So its real?
Seems like it.

Even the subreddit full of people who hate him are admitting it's real.

On a side note, seems like Schaub stole the Cumia tactic of labeling their internet haters as foodservice workers but instead of Panera employees, Schaub claims his haters work at PF Changs. Hope someone has to extract his empty severed head from the twisted metal of a horrific car accident.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Shit eatin', Jew beatin' son of a gun
I just don't understand how that sub was ever a thing
I check it out sometimes but I don't give a fuck about Schaub or Callen. I really like seeing people shit on that Lex Fridman guy. Like, I mean I get a fucking boner reading people say mean shit about him. I fucking hate him so much. Every single thing he does or says makes me cringe.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I check it out sometimes but I don't give a fuck about Schaub or Callen. I really like seeing people shit on that Lex Fridman guy. Like, I mean I get a fucking boner reading people say mean shit about him. I fucking hate him so much. Every single thing he does or says makes me cringe.
5k43nw.jpg

He's the smartest guy that sounds like a tard since Michio Kaku.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Lex Friedman is to genuine intelligence what Jimmy Saville was to quality babysitting.

WhereWeAt

That sub is a tamer successor to r/ona. Seeing people here shit on it makes me kinda sad. They're like those episodes of Tales from the Crypt that made it into syndication. Sure they removed the gratuitous stuff, but the soul's still there.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That sub is a tamer successor to r/ona. Seeing people here shit on it makes me kinda sad. They're like those episodes of Tales from the Crypt that made it into syndication. Sure they removed the gratuitous stuff, but the soul's still there.
You can type " feed nana" there and find a few lost rascals usually.