• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brendan Schaub quits comedy

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
The fighter and the kid sub has some good bits occasionally, but you're often reminded that you're still on reddit and most of them were probably sincere fans of LA comics before they turned shitposter
you mean like how we all started as genuine fans of o&a until turning on essentially everyone involved with the programme?

midwit

Forum Clout
Rogan made him his charity case after the MMA community told Rogan that he was too mean to Brendan. Taking that verbal beating was the single greatest thing to happen to the Shaub family line in its' history. Rogan was still in the peak of his pseudo intellectual "just be a good person, mannn" phase and made Brendan his personal lap dog for years because of it.

Part of being Rogan's dog is that you have to pretend like comedy is some deep, edgy subculture of truth-tellers, so poor Brendan had to go along with it to please Master ("Yeah man. He killed! Oh man! Like whaaat?" etc).

Now that Brendan has milked as much as he can from that particular angle of the Rogan Cow, it's time to move on and focus on more mainstream endorsements/ventures.

Shaub is an absolute goof but he either knows how to play the game well or his Jewish PR firm does. Once you get your hooks in the Rogan gravy train it's hard to fuck it up.

cachorro

Forum Clout
I know this will ruffle some feathers but it's hard not to think the unique level of hate schaub gets is partly due to him being a jock and former UFC heavyweight.

Most stand up is dog shit.
He’s exceptionally bad even for standup but yeah you’re right. If we was just another coat rider dope like Santino he wouldn’t get nearly as much hate, the jock factor adds a lot to it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I’m not interested in watching the video. Is he quitting comedy altogether or is this a goof? I doubt Showtime will ever give him another mil for a special. I doubt he’d ever want to subject himself to a normal job. It’d be funny if he went back into the UFC and got his ass beat again.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I know this will ruffle some feathers but it's hard not to think the unique level of hate schaub gets is partly due to him being a jock and former UFC heavyweight.

Most stand up is dog shit.
He’s exceptionally bad even for standup but yeah you’re right. If we was just another coat rider dope like Santino he wouldn’t get nearly as much hate, the jock factor adds a lot to it.

Those people aren't us though. Those people follow Marc Maron and David Cross, who feel comedy belongs to neurotic Jews with rich parents and fighting a battle by mocking white Christians. Ironically, those fags spam Joe Rogan's subreddit to create a false sense they are the majority view.

We don't like Schuab because he isn't funny.

cachorro

Forum Clout
Those people aren't us though. Those people follow Marc Maron and David Cross, who feel comedy belongs to neurotic Jews with rich parents and fighting a battle by mocking white Christians. Ironically, those fags spam Joe Rogan's subreddit to create a false sense they are the majority view.

We don't like Schuab because he isn't funny.
1706635328807.jpeg