• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brendan Schaub quits comedy

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I liked the little Mulatto Mushmouth until I found out he's a huge Zionist, which makes no sense...serving in the Zio-Navy is what got him to be the mess he is now. Dude clearly drinks to "forget some things"...
I believe in brown people culture it's called "Dussehra". Just celebrate his victory.

G

I believe in brown people culture it's called "Dussehra". Just celebrate his victory.
Is that where they're all festive and replace the dots on their forehead with a fresh dot? Hinduism is basically Halloween for streetshitters

1024px-Dashain_Tika_02.JPG

G

I get that schaub is a fag tool douche, and so is saiyan z, but enomy of my enemy etc...

but i gotta go with schaub on this one.
has it all in life, unlimited pipeline to pussy, carte blanche with houses/cars, top tier physique/warrior genes..
and then mushmouth is a genetic abomination and lives with his mom.. and probably fucks her.....
basically a faggot gossipy gurdy shitskin hating on chad. it's pathetic tbh
Im sure schaub wiping away his tears with his millions...

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I get that schaub is a fag tool douche, and so is saiyan z, but enomy of my enemy etc...

but i gotta go with schaub on this one. has it all in life, unlimited pipeline to pussy, carte blanche with houses/cars, chad physique/warrior genes.. and then mushmouth is a genetic abomination and lives with his mom.. and probably fucks her.....
they should really settle this in the octagon

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
The Fighter and the Kid subreddit was our mongoloid little brother, but still had some gems once in awhile. They never achieved Joe Cumia level, but trying the best you can is okay in my book
There was some faggotry on that subreddit that became apparent in the early days of COVID. Making fun of people like Rogan and Segura for making fun of people who wear masks while driving alone in their cars was pretty retarded.

Forum Clout
I liked the little Mulatto Mushmouth until I found out he's a huge Zionist, which makes no sense...serving in the Zio-Navy is what got him to be the mess he is now. Dude clearly drinks to "forget some things"...
He was a diversity hire in the navy. He admires the jews hate of moozies who he despises. It's also why he can't stand American blacks

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
The Fighter and the Kid subreddit was our mongoloid little brother, but still had some gems once in awhile. They never achieved Joe Cumia level, but trying the best you can is okay in my book
There was some faggotry on that subreddit that became apparent in the early days of COVID. Making fun of people like Rogan and Segura for making fun of people who wear masks while driving alone in their cars was pretty retarded.
The fighter and the kid sub has some good bits occasionally, but you're often reminded that you're still on reddit and most of them were probably sincere fans of LA comics before they turned shitposter

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

but i gotta go with schaub on this one.
has it all in life, unlimited pipeline to pussy, carte blanche with houses/cars, top tier physique/warrior genes..
and then mushmouth is a genetic abomination and lives with his mom.. and probably fucks her.....
basically a faggot gossipy gurdy shitskin hating on chad. it's pathetic tbh
Nice "enomy," stupid.

However, I begrudgingly must agree if I was forced to choose. Both should be drowned together facing one another in an ISIS cage... Filmed, of course, and the results posted to r/faggotandthekike

Last edited: